Community post

Discussion

6 months TTC #2 ... I’m so depressed right now!

Hi there. We have a 3 year old daughter who just happened! In March we decided we wanted another. This month was #6 of actual trying. Today I’m 12 DPO and cycle day 26. I have been super anxious this entire TWW, because for the first time I thought we really were on point with trying and I felt differently. I had such a good feeling about this month, but I took a test with FMU and got a BFN. Frer BIG FAT NEGATIVE. I don’t have my period yet, but it can only mean it’s coming soon. I feel like at 12 DPO, I should have at least gotten a very faint line. NOTHING!!! I’m sooooo sad. I feel so hopeless.

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Hope,

You can still get a Negative at 12DPO. I'd wait and test again on the day you are due for your period, or the day after. Skipping a period is one of the best indicators that you should take a test. I bet you know all that already but I'm trying to give you some hope back! Keep your spirits up! That positive will come along eventually.

6 years ago

Hi Flamingo girl,

You’re so very sweet! Thanks so much for your positive thoughts!!!
I know technically I could still get a positive, but because it was SOOO clearly negative, my hopes are low. I guess I will know for sure in a few days.

6 years ago • Post starter

Feeling the same way right now, this isn't easy :(

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo