Community post

Discussion

Monitoring CM

Hi everybody!
I am confused about CM monitoring. This is the first cycle I am using this method and I am asking your help!!!
I am on CD 16 with usual cycles of 26 - 29 days. My CM does not show clear differences. Since CD 8 I am using the method with my finger, cm always is present but not in large amounts (i dont know what is the the ideal amount), somehow creamy and in some points little stretching. Two days before I though it was more watery, but again I am not sure. Should be the amount more and the texture diferrents more visible or I am not experienced yet and that is why I cannot define differences? What do you think?
BBt charting has not shown anything clear yet.
I am looking forward for your responses.... Good Luck to all of us!
Note, Tests for ovulation in the stores are too expensive!!!!

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Today, CD 17, I have more CM and it looks more watery. I guess this month ovulation is late and so AF will be.. if it comes, hoping not. I am a little bit releived, as I had started to worry that I dont have the right amount of cm or that I dont ovulate.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo