Community post

Discussion

18 dpo, symptoms, not sure what to think yet

According to the calculator on here, I should have gotten my period yesterday, which is accurate because my cycle is always exactly 28 days long. My symptoms are serious exhaustion and simultaneous sleeplessness, dizziness (though no fainting), bloating, excess gas, constipation, headaches, cravings, sensitive nipples, darkening of the areolas, frequent urination, increased discharge, mood swings, and in the past 2 or 3 days, I've begun to develop nausea. I took two pregnancy tests in the last week, about 6 days and 4 days before my (possibly?) missed period - both of which came back negative. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experience the same/similar symptoms around the same time as I have. I'm going to be taking another test right when I wake up in the morning, so fingers crossed!

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

so yes im 10 dpo and have all syptoms apart from sensitive nipps it has stopped backache like y would,nt belive so just waiting af is due 19th mar

12 years ago

ME too 16 dpo with 2 negatives :( no AF yet!! just some blood tinged CM I am so confused

12 years ago

sweepsmom23, 19 (or 20; i've lost count right this second) dpo, and i'm also experiencing some (what i think is) blood tinged CM. i just noticed it for the first time about an hour ago, and got scared because i thought it was my period, but it's not the same. i just don't know what to think! i don't want to take another home one just to get another negative. looks like i'm going to have to go to the doctors earlier than planned to get an official ruling.

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 20dpo and and no sign of af which is usually around the 13th, never later than the 15th and ive not had any of the normal af symptoms i always get. i took a test on the 12th which was bfn. ive woke up this morning at 6am feeling nauseous. just not sure what to think????????

12 years ago

I am 14 dpo and no real signs of AF. I had a m/c in the month of january and didn't even know I was pregnant. The only thing I remember is missing a few of the normal AF symptoms but nothing else really stuck out. I've always paid close attention to my body but after that I have really noticed any small change. Last month was a normal cycle with no differences but this month has been crazy since about 4 dpo. I have noticed what seemed to be AF cramps but obviously to early for that. Also between 4 dpo and 10 dpo I was very resltless and unable to get comfortable at night along with being dragging tired since then. I've even experienced a few spells of nausea in the last week or so and my lower back has been hurting for the majority of the time. But I have taken 2 test and both bfn. Still no AF or any of the "traditional" AF symptoms I usually get.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1329458400z0z31z14.png

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo