Community post

Discussion

Crazy dreams

I apologise in advance, this may be kinda of long. I got my boys on the bus this morning and after they were on bus I felt so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open so I thought I'd take a quick nap. That was at 815, I woke up at 11. I had the most awful dream. It felt so real! I woke up balling. I had been in a car accident and been unconscious for a couple days, upon waking everyone Dr nurses my friends and family, all told me I had a baby girl via emergency c section. But since I didn't know I was pg she had to be in NICU until both of us were better. Months go by and I'm getting angry, I feel fine I want to at least see my baby girl. A nurse comes in and quietly tells me she's so sorry she's wanted to tell me the whole time but no one would let her in my room! I freak out I'm asking what Happened to my child. She says that's the thing, you were never pregnant. It was all a cruel joke. I end up going nuts and end up in a crazy house! It all felt so so real it was awful :( anyone else ever have intensely real vivid dreams during your tww??

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

That is such a horrible dream to have especially in the tww. I've had numerous dreams that were freaky all throughout my life (some came true). Most recently, I was chasing after a little homeless girl (5-6yrs old) and found her in her "home". I asked her where her mommy was and she didn't even know. It was heartbreaking for me as it makes me sad when I see kids not in the arms of their parents. Dreams, I've had where I was pregnant and was in the hospital but something was wrong and I can hear the intercom go off calling for labour and delivery stat to the main entrance. There's lots more but hard to remember them all.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo