Community post

Discussion

DPO Plz help me understand my symptoms

Good Morning I am currently 8 days past ovulation I don't know if it is still too early to tell if I am expecting or not but here are my symptoms. Over the past 5 days I have been feeling bloated. Sometimes its extreme others its moderate, every now and then I get this metallic taste in my mouth, I am sensitive to smell but not nauseous. I smell certain things that no one else smells until we reach the odor. For the past 4 days I have been urinating frequently especially during the a.m. I do things without realizing it and the person who notices is my mom. For example I've been rubbing my stomach a lot, my lower stomach itches right about my panty line but below my pant line, If I'm wearing a cover up I tend to cover up my stomach. Maybe it's just me but can someone please help me. People also say that there are times when I walk funny (I don't believe this has anything to do with pregnancy but who knows lol) Thanks ladies!!!

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi... It's hard to tell unless you have a blood test. People's seem to over analyze in the tww.. I do know that it takes at least 5 days after ovulation for egg to make it to the uterus and attempt to implant. It can take another 2 days before hcg is even in your blood stream. So, having pregnancy symptoms from hcg cant happen until after you have hcg in your body from the baby attaching.. make sense? Of course, you could be feeling other type of stuff, just not from hcg... GL!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo