Community post

Discussion

Totally obsessing and driving myself nuts....help!

View Full Post

Unfortunately I am a very anxious and obsessive type person in general - you know, the type that researches everything like crazy and just needs to KNOW what is going to happen. I'm pretty sure I'm having early pregnancy symptoms but all BFNs so far, I'm 11 dpo so hoping there is still a few days chance. AF due Tuesday (in three days). I don't normally get any AF symptoms til day before, and since 7 dpo I've had very noticeable but dull cramps every day for a couple of hours starting in the afternoon, today lasting even longer but a little more dull. Breasts not sore but twinges of pain mostly in the evening, the cramps are starting to hurt just a little in my back too. I usually only get bitchy 1 - 2 days before AF with PMS but I've been snapping and frustrated with poor DH the past week. That's really the only noticeable symptoms so far though.....any opinions?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

36 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 36 Replies | Last Page

So totally confused. Still no AF, I was just lightly spotting but that first sign of spotting was brighter and I just assumed Af any minute. Now spotting is all gone, and it's only been near cervix, not when wiping. Feeling a bit nauseous past 12 hrs but still bfn this morning. Looking back at my chart (I was only charting cm not bbt) and I really don't know what dpo I am, could be 14 or even 13, today is cd30 which is hte longest I ever remember going before AF. NOT getting too hopeful though, and honestly wish AF would just show up and end my waiting if its coming!!! Frustrated!

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh, man. I'm crossing all my fingers for you. Still the same with me no af. This waiting game totally sucks. I took a test again last night and bfn! I just hate the waiting. I'm not good at this at all. My poor dh is going to kill me im sure! Lol good luck and here is to a bfp for you!!

12 years ago

Well I'm officially out. Going to buy my bbt therm Tonight. other supplies are on the way in the mail. Having a big old diet coke tonight and moving on.

No aunt flow yet. I'm trying to just wait to take a test again. I hate seeing the BFN. I have some new things going on but it could be in my head. IDK

12 years ago

im 8 dpo have been having waves of queasiness or a very unsettle stomach...ginger ale has been my best friend . i also am having lower back ache for 2 days now . i had the hsg procedure done during my last period in feb so i hope this is my month

12 years ago

Good luck. I will cross my fingers for you!!!! I'm getting really hopeful again. I'm 30 days into my cycle I only go 27 at the most. We shall see!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies i hav been following ur discussion and i had my fingers crossed
I am 13 dpo and hav been testin for the past 3 days all came back with a bfn af is due tomorrow and im not lookin forward to it. One day soon we will all be blessed. Good luck an dbaby dust to all

User Image CALANDRA

12 years ago

Good luck ladies - Torrie did you get your bfp today??

I took my fertility test that came in my FRER package since today is cd3 and it came back good (it's good if the test line is lighter than the control or not there at al was light) so at least no issues there. Was weird to see a 2nd line though...can't wait to see that on a hpt!

to all of you!

I got the BFN again!!! No AF. I just don't know. My cycles are usually about 27 days. I'm at 31 days right now. I think it might be the stress, so I'm not even gonna take any more tests untill AF does not show up next weekend I think. If I can make it...lol Good luck to you! I have a good feeling for you this month! Happy baby dancing!

12 years ago

Still no AF for me. I'm pretty sure I am the big P! I think I may have ovulated late. I just feel like I am. I will let you know as soon asI know. I'm really hopeing this is your month!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo