Community post

Discussion

9dpo....really DOWN!!!

I just feel like I will NEVER get pregnant!!!!

I just took a test at 9dpo, just like most of these women on here getting BFP and NOTHING!!! I think I see a line then just looks like it goes away! I get my hopes up, have MANY symptoms but THEY ALL MEAN NOTHING!!!
Frickin Stork hates my house!
Sorry to vent but just need to

I think I am ready to give up on this whole thing!

User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Please dont give up. I've been trying since july 11 and nothing yet. You are not alone in this. If this is not our month then there's a reason. Keep trying! I dont want to give up hope too! =(

12 years ago

Thanks

I have been trying since April 2011 and I am just kinda at my wits end. I am on meds, take vitamins, forcefeed dh vits, used soft cups....lord what else can I do? I have an appointment the end of this month, guess I have to take clomid?

Its just really hard after that 6 month mark, I feel broken!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I know. I feel discouraged too. I havent been using anything at all. Sometimes I pay too much attention to every little detail and other months I just dont care. I get that "If it happens it happens" attitude.

I guess I havent been on it a 100%, but its still annoying how other people get pregnant without even wanting it and I want it so much and it just doesnt happen!

Im learning now to leave it in God's time and dont stress myself too much.

Right now I think Im 9 dpo. I dont feel anything, my boobs hurt a little, but they have been hurting since maybe 3 dpo...and today I'm feeling hot. Like if a had a fever without sweating....which is weird because I feel fine.

Besides that.... I dont know what else would give me hope besides trusting in God.

Please keep in touch everytime you feel down. Lets try to keep each other with hopes up. =)

12 years ago

Keep your chin up hun, it will happen we just don't know when xx

12 years ago

Hey Dyslmommy.. any news?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo