Community post

Discussion

2012 Christmas Present!!!!

I am due on Christmas day!! I know that I probably won't deliver on that day but.....WOW!!! Please little bean come about a week before so our family can meet you!!

User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

congratulations. I'm really pleased for you. I've been told my approx date is 17th December so I'll be gutted if it's xmas day. I'll have to keep my legs crossed. I feel like i'm in limbo at the moment as I'm only 7 weeks and its early days. stickydust to you

12 years ago

I feel the same way! I will have a bitter sweet moment if we have the baby Christmas...

I know what you mean since we are so early it just makes things difficult, never know which way to go!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow... and I found out Im due jan. 1st... 2013...the first one at my dr. office too...

12 years ago

Wow thats great! You get to bring in the new year great!
I thought thats what they would tell me but I am a week before ya, which my luck I will be late and still do it on New years day! lol Everything varies by a week anyways so maybe your little bean will come early and you have a nice Christmas present too!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo