Community post

Discussion

10DPO - Sharp pains by right ovary

View Full Post

So I'm 10dpo after my first madicated IUI with clomid. My RE & OB both say I'm healthy. I don't have any blocked tubes, cycsts, fibroids, etc. I do have mild endometriosis. We have male factor infertility with my husband's counts around 2mil.

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up and symptom spot...but dear lord it's hard not to.

I was having light cramping and bloating since 6dpo. Yesterday it seemed that all my symptoms went away. Last night I woke up in terrible sweats. I had to change my pajamas and get a new blanket. This morning when I got to work, I've been having this sharp pain by my right ovary. I thought it might be implantation pain, but it's slowly getting more persistent. I'm hoping it's nothing serious because my husband and I are leaving in the next few hours to drive to Saskatoon for a wedding.

Any thoughts? or suggestions. I'm terrified of the idea of ectopic....

16 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

I feel like I have the flu. I'm so tired, dizzy, nauseated and sore all over. I could fall asleep at my desk right now.

I also had my daith piercing get infected, so I'm battling that pain. The doctor gave me a cream to put on it, but my eardrum hurts too. I think I'm going to go back to a different walk-in clinic and talk to a different doctor.

6 years ago • Post starter

@Nekosimba. Daith piercing? Is that the the piece close to the ear hole? I just googled it as I was curious . Too bad you don't temp as a high temp would be really good. But if you are falling asleep at your desk, it could be a good sign. I would wait till the morning to use a FRER.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So I took 2 tests this morning, a dollar store and FRER and both where BFN. AF is due today and no sign of her. I have bloodwork tomorrow AM, so I'll know the official results then, but my hopes aren't very high. Told my husband this morning and we are both pretty upset.

@nekosimba. Sorry to hear the tests were a BFN. Hopefully the lab results will give you some insight and you find the answers you are looking for. I know how devastating it can be when you don't see two lines on the test.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well, AF came full force this morning. It's going to be a shitty day.

@nekosimba. I am truely sorry AF caught you today. I know what that's like as I have a anxiety attack. I have joined the June 2018 forum and there is a bunch of wonderful supportive women in there and they give awesome insight on things. Hope to see you there. Please try and have a good day and don't give up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo