Community post

Discussion

BBT high in morning, low normally and during day

Hey all! JUST started charting my temps a few days ago. Started with a regular thermometer and just today purchased a Basal thermometer. If I do not conceive this cycle, I will temp regularly from here on out. Temps have consistently been at 98.1 in the morning for the past 4 days. For fun, I temp during the day and get my normal 97.1 temp. Is this normal - for my temp to be lower during the day and high in morning when I should be temping. I believe it is (as my temp, like I said, is normally between 97.1-97.6) and I'd like to think its a good sign of early pregnancy... but what do I know? lol

Any insight on this?

Also, the other night, for fun I temped and got a 98.4 BUT I think I was drinking a hot beverage and that could have done it?

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey Aecmaine207,
I have tried temping, but it is just not for me, so I stopped.
But before I even started I did a ton of research and your basal body temperature is your temperature when you're fully at rest, so any other time you temp is just your temperature I guess :)
Good luck and baby dust to you :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo