Community post

Discussion

IM Pregnant!!!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone!

I just found out Im pregnant! wanted to let my buddies I havent spoken to in a while know.

But I have been bleeding with no cramps so Im going to the doctor today to see if Im miscarrying or if its just implanting.

Baby dust to you all

eezemama and co, where are you???

xxxx

User Image

21 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

GIRLS OMG!!!!!!

IM PREGNANT STILL!!!!!! OMG I CANT BLEIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so excieted i could weee!!!

Well girls i didnt loose the bean!!!!!! how did this happen???? howwwww??? after I bled all that blood! i can not believe this!!!!!!

well my boobs kept hurting, hurting more, now im itchy, so itchy i cant sleep! so today I went to the quemist to get some alergy tablets for my skin, and asked if pregnant woman could take it, they said we cant... so i just had a gut feeling and bought a hpt just in case, and i could not believe it!!!!!!!!

I just booked an appointment with the docs!

OMG how is this possible??????

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

thats wonderful. mother nature works in weird ways,but definatley get checked by a dr. don't want to scare you but maybe its possible it was twins and one didn't stick. thats what they said happened to my mother as she had the same thing,but yet here i am today.... oh this is wonderful im sooo happy for you...

13 years ago

Thank you!!!!!!!!
I am very happy indeed!!!!!!!]

more happy then i thought i'd be!!!!!!!

I hope it happens for you soon!

Ill keep you guys updated im off to the hospital in a half an hour,

xxxxx

User Image

Oh my god anita! Thats brilliant! How heavy was af? Af arrived with me saturday 7pm. I got v faint + yesterday evening and same today. I only tested coz did opk to check for LH as high levels during af is a sign of PCOS. So chuffed for you!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Hi Sarah!!!!!

U got a faint too???? yepeeeee!

It was HEAVY I mean like first day of period for 3 days in a row, which started with spotting for another 3.

I had cramps, the only thing weird was that they werent as horrible as AF usually is, cramping quite a bit but not as much, apart from that was my boobs that kept hurting on the sides. It didnt go away after all that blood so I got suspicious and somehow I did feel something different, but no morning sickness, not tired ( although I think its going to kick in soon)

I just cant believe it cus i really thought it was a chemical now fingers crossed for my little bean to stick! OMG my little bean!!!!!!!!!!! yey!!!!!!!!!

Sarah if you did get a faint positive but u are bleeding just have pelnty of water and rest REST. It could be a chemical but it could be what happend to me! I will keep sending you positive thoughts and blessings!!!!!

I never thought i'd be this happy but i am and its great!!!!!

xxxxx

User Image

I am soooooooo made up for you! Its every girls dream! i always hope i'm the one who had periods for 3 months after conception! Good luck lovely and keep us informed!

13 years ago

Hi Anita, any news? Im now testing BFN and af is nearly over so I know I'm out. Hope things are going ok.x

13 years ago

sarah - the same thing happened to me a few months ago. I got a faint positive and then bleeding. It turned out AF came early - but I thought I had miscarried. I was grieving a loss that never happened. Frustrating and emotional.....

All the best anita!!!

13 years ago

and have a

User Image Oct. Nov ? User Image

13 years ago

Hi girls!

I havent been here in a while...

Well I misscaried ...and this was probably 2 weeks after I announced it here.

We are taking a break and thinking of doing things this year untill we start again trying later in the year.

Hope all is good,

Happy thoughts to you all

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo