Community post

Discussion

one Fallopian tube

Are there any success stories of anyone conceiving with only one fallopian tube? I'm almost 39 and had a mc back in 2007 (ectopic) and they had to remove my left tube. I just need a little inspiration, I suppose. I'm on fertilaid, B6, and used preseed this last cycle.

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi I'm 37, I too had an ectopic in 07 and lost my right tube. I went on to have my daughter in 09 and am currently trying for #2.
It's taken a while both times but it is definately possible :) good luck and try not to get too frustrated with the wait hopefully it won't be as long for you.

User Image

12 years ago

Ahhhhhhh...... thank you! That gives me much hope. I've been worried until I started reading all the post about women just like me conceiving. I'm now 10dpo on cd29 and hoping. I have been checking my cervix every couple of days and it's now somewhat high and very soft. So I hope this is it!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I am almost 31. In 2002 I had an ectopic pregnancy and they were able to save the tube. I had three miscarriages in the next four years. My doctors told me I could never have kids. They couldn't pin point what the cause was though. In 2006 I got a divorce (for many other reasons). In 2007 my current husband was told that he could never have kids because he lost a testicle in iraq. I was still on depo just in case. March 2008 our daughter was born :) we have been trying to give her a little brother or sister since. Last february I had my second ectopic pregnancy which almost killed me. This time they had to take the left tube and they found out I had cervical cancer. So now that that is over with we have been trying since june. Its always been a difficult road for me, and now im going crazy thinking about how hard its gonna be with one tube! Good luck to you!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo