Community post

Discussion

7DPO and CONSTANTLY folowing my calender!

So it's 7dpo and I'm obsessed with following my calendar and charting my symptoms! I've had dull cramps and pulling near my c-section scar since 3dpo and yesterday I was so sick to my stomach. I count down the days to testing like a child marking of the days on a calendar to their birthday or Christmas!

User Image

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Me too hehe.

I just can't help it, it is so addictive and when I have a symptom, I think 'I'll put that on my calendar' haha

Thank God I am not the only one going insane

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Yeah, and whats worse is I'm totally keeping my husband in the dark! He just knows we're ttc so as long as he's there for the bd he don't pay attention! haha. Only my two bff's know how I'm charting so every time we talk their like "have you had anymore today?" LOL

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Okay, it is now 9dpo and I couldn't wait so on 8dpo I took a hpt and got a bfn! :-( Oh well, Iexpected that. So now I've decide to wait until next Monday which is 15dpo. Ughhhhhh!

User Image

Waiting, waitin, waiting. Tick-tock, tick-tock!!!!!!

User Image

lol im that way to just havent tested yet today i am 7dpo and besides logging in my temp im always on my chart

12 years ago

bahahahahaha Me too! All I do is stay on my calendar. Even on my phone!

User Image

Hi gals

I am kinda new to this and am ttc our first baby. This is our first month ttc and since my mom (repeatedly) and sister both conceived within their first month off birth birth control, I am obsessing. I am not sure about my cycles after bc yet, but prior to bc I was extremely regular. I suspect you may have read a million other posts just like this one, but here goes:

I am 7 dpo, I think. I have been tracking my bbt for about 2 weeks but my temperatures do not match my CM consistency at all. Had EWCM on the 6th all day and after making love I just had that "feeling" like something was happening. I might be crazy...

Since that night I have constantly had a dull pain between my hips above my pubic bone and been quite constipated, went about 3 times since then and almost nothing. I get hungry more often than usual lately and if I don't eat I get nauseous, but when I eat I stay nauseous for a while afterwards.

I have a clear /cloudy white cm that does not really exit my vag. opening, it just sits there and is slightly sticky. No itching or burning and also no unusual smell. On panty liners it shows as light to darker yellow.

I also have an increased sex drive but feel kind of numb on the inside when making love. Also, the dull pain gets slightly sharper then.

Can't do a test till the 20th which is in a week. Totally obsessive about it! I might just be symptom-spotting but I soooo want to have a baby!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo