Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly, yeah! I had a really hard time finding a coverline with my last cycle until I was almost hitting AF! And I don't think CTP even recognized/found it but when I look at it I can visualize the trend. I thought it was pretty erratic for a while until I thought about how inconsistent my wake up schedule is and how I sometimes get hot in my sleep so I kick off the covers and turn the AC down.

Do you remember what your first pregnancy symptoms were?

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Oh man. I remember getting horribly AF type pains. I hardly had any symptoms as I didn't have morning sickness and don't remember boobs getting sore. All I can remember was a couple days before or after suspected AF lol, I couldn't lie on my stomach. My bf; now husband and I went to the beach and I wanted to tan all over but only my front half was getting sun. I didn't think to much of it till my period never showed and I can remember h saying, did your girlfriend show up? Kept telling him, I will tell you when she does lol.

Temping is good thing to keep doing but so hard and like you said, either your body heats up from the heat and it will throw off your temps. Will see what it is in the morning providing I get a good decent sleep. Hard when your a light sleeper and after waking up it takes me close to an hour to go back down.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@mrsbutler Hey hey. So I'm 4-5dpo and I'm symptom checking like a mofo! LoL
After my loss in April my cycles regulated to 28 days; and I usually O around CD 15/16. But my PMS symptoms have also changed since the loss. I don't get pre AF backache or sore boobs anymore. LoL Thankfully the app
is pretty spot on as to when she comes; and it's usually first thing in the morning so at least I'm not like out and about and start bleeding!!! LoL
I am having some period like cramping now though that I'd usually only have with AF; maybe it's implantation but probably too early. But then again who knows! It's not an exact science as to when we O or implant! And we're all different. I know last cycle I got a BFP at 5dpo, 8dpo and 10dpo each one getting darker; but then AF came so I'm thinking I had a chemical.
I'm gonna try and hold off until Friday when I'd be 8/9dpo to test which is 5 days before AF is supposed to check in. But who knows if I'll make it that long cause I'm just impatient!!

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Dragonfly, that's kind of awesome for you that your first pregnancy was so low key. I also wonder if my waking up throughout the night tampers with my BBT! sometimes I have such vivid dreams that I'll dream I'm already at work so whenever I wake up really early in the morning on a workday I think maybe my stress about perhaps sleeping through work could keep me from sleeping well. But I did that last night and I still got a good BBT this morning despite not ending up having to work this morning. I'm also a night owl..not a good habit for a field researcher lol

Ugh so I got the BD tonight but I'm thinking I'll still need it the next two nights too as I got a flashing smiley on an OPK test today so the steady smiley is just around the corner (finally got that damn clear blue OPK test box), poor husband...don't know how I'm going to manage to make that happen.

Kmangal, maybe it's just the month of period like cramps and that means pregnancy for all of us! Hooray! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( better luck this go around! And no kidding, if I had HPTs in the cabinet they wouldn't last long after O.

6 years ago

Y'all are so lucky to have 28 day cycles. More chances, quicker turnover. By 10-12dpo with negative HPTs, I'm just ready to start over.

6 years ago

I was exhausted today and my nipples are sore and swollen. I believe I'm 2 or 3dpo?? I had a LH surge Friday morning. But I swear it's like I have those symptoms every month, so I'm not looking too deep into it.. staying positive and hopeful for a positive this month though

Oh, and my man does not like this whole planning and scheduled bding lol This was our first month tracking in this way and tried the SMEP. His whole motto is "it'll happen when it's supposed to." & "people get pregnant all the ttime without doing all of that. " it's frustrating trying to make him understand the tiny window of opportunity and what needs to occur and when. It made me feel like quitting already and just leave it to luck, but I know that'll cause more frustration if/When it doesn't happen... I never imagined it ever being such a headache

6 years ago

Twinkle, me too. Woke up today with my nipples feeling very weird but I don't even think I've ovulated yet. I know what you mean about symptom spotting and definitely understand about trying to get the deed done at the right time. My guy friends have always acted like men are so uncontrollably horny but that has not been the case with this one. Lol.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone had a restful night sleep. So, yesterday my temp was at 97.6 and this morning it went up to 98.0, so I am not sure what that means. Still itching in the belly area and near my pelvic bone and having slight cramps. I checked my cervix this morning (don't check all the time as I don't know what I am looking for) and to me it felt swollen as I cramped a bit after that and still cramping a bit. My cm is hardly there, as I remember the one month I had loads of it and then AF showed.

My suspected implantation based on the calculator on CTP says it should implant starting today (Aug 15, less common) to August 20.

@Kmangal77. I too am horrible for symptom spotting. Sorry to hear about your loss, I've never had that happen and must be a horrible feeling to go through. What app do you use to chart everything?

@mrsbutler. I was thinking the same thing as I wake up about three to four times a night. I've only had a few dreams of pregnancy. First time, I was in the hospital by the coffee shop and something horrible was going on inside so they had to get the emerg people to me and get me back to emerg on a bed. Second time, I felt the baby pushing out on my belly; that was the most awkward dream ever feeling that. I too have dreampt of work and being late. Weird dreams we have when trying to conceive. I used to be a night owl and going to bed around 1-1:30 but now can barely make it to midnight.

@Twinkle16. I don't understand men sometimes either. It's like we have to work around their schedule and if he doesn't feel like BDing and the day passes and then we miss the window of opportunity and they don't understand what we go through each month even in the TWW. Was like me this month. I was having horrible ovulation pains and we BD the Monday, had pains tues & wed and then BD on thursday and I am thinking to myself, darn I wish we did it on this day but I myself was in no shape of doing much. Sorry, what is SMEP?

Wow! Still cramping even when writing this, so unusual.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I use 2 apps to track Fertility Friend and Ovia Fertility. FF gives more insight but Ovia is prettier! LoL
SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg and it supposedly gives you the best plan for the sperm to meet the egg. I have never done it but I know a lot of people do.

And i agree about men and their sex drive. They ALL make it seem that they want sex all the time...it's all an illusion!! LoL. Sometimes I think my drive is higher than his. And let's not start with who initiates If it weren't for me initiating and giving him head we probably would have only BF once during my FW, but we got it in 3 times! I swear 90% of the time we wouldn't have sex if I didn't do that!

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Hiya all.
5dpo now and @kmangal you sound more controlled in waiting to poas my temptations are creeping in will try and hold off till friday 8dpo but would be more to determine whether trigger shot is out of my system yet.
I try very hard to ignore symptoms they kinda drive me crazy.

Luckily this month has proven to be a busy one with loads happening, always helps keeping my mind of the horid tww!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo