Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey guys, new to all this so bare with me. Anyone 6dpo and want to symptom spot with me? This is second month trying and feeling hopeful!!

6 dpo- holy hot flashes, wet feeling like af arrived, irritable, pain in pelvic and pulling/pinching in both sides uterus. Oh and constipated!!

26 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

GinSue,

I would suggest you to wait till sunday.I felt like af arriving since DPO12. I was confused with AF symptoms. . Then next day morning I saw a brown discharge but i could hardly see anything in pad. The same night I took a test and BFP. I had a pain in the uterus and cramps like ( during Periods).I had a brown discharge and constipated. I was also constantly checking my body temp in between. Had a steady temp 98.6 and achy legs throughout the week.I hope you get your BFP sooner. Baby dust to you.

6 years ago

Hey daisy thanks for that! Yesterday AF arrived so gonna hold off now and take a break till Nov/Dec time and start using opks then.

Wishing you all well on your ttc journey.

Congrats on your bfp daisy. My legs have been so achy even goinh up stairs is a struggle and I am more light headed than nornmal must just be my AF making me feel like this tho.

6 years ago

Hi all new to this too...I'm TTC as well first month of it. I have two boys already ages 6+8 but both surprise pregnancies so I'm thinking now I'm trying it won't be as easy. I think im 3dpo and I'm so impatient already I do feel different with period like cramps and bit of nausea and the gas last night was so sore. I used opk for first time but don't no if I did right so not sure if ov at the time I think. It very stressful and can take over ur life TTC I don't no how people do this for years.

Bfp 15/02/18

6 years ago

Hello ladies,
I'm definitely out this month af came on full blown. Now to stay positive and try again. Hope you all get your bfp, keep us posted!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi Jenna A sorry to hear that I hope next month is ur month and you get ur btp

Bfp 15/02/18

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that Jenny. Same here AF came 2 days early therefore i ovulated earlier than I thought which makes total sense as to why I am not pg. My predicted O was Saturday 8th of July and we bd so much around then I don't know how it was missed this time but in actual fact it was on Thurs 6th of July.

Because my AF is all over the place it is hard for me to predict O. So gonna take evening primorse oil as doc recommended and hopefully by Nov/Dec my cycles will.be regular and I will start using opks then too. By then I will be off BC almost a year too!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo