Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hey guys, new to all this so bare with me. Anyone 6dpo and want to symptom spot with me? This is second month trying and feeling hopeful!!

6 dpo- holy hot flashes, wet feeling like af arrived, irritable, pain in pelvic and pulling/pinching in both sides uterus. Oh and constipated!!

26 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

Hi Daisy,
Hopefully these symtoms are all pointing to bfp for us both. I'm really trying not to give in and test, it's so hard though. Guess we will find out soon enough.

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm on my second month of ttc too! I'm 7 DPO and since I'm hoping out of the country soon my Dr decided to do a blood test. BFN of course but we're checking again next week. Good luck ladies!!!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Today I am 10dpo and woke up this morn with a sore lower back and abdominal cramping. Maybe AF is on it's way will know in the coming days.

According to the tools on this site my estimated day of implantation would have been yesterday. Had such cravings yesterday for sugar-I know it can't be pg related way too soon for that but I had an ice-cream, sweets and a nice coffee yesterday which I would never have on a week day!

Best of luck everyone. Keep us posted

6 years ago

Hi ladies,
Ok, so I'm due for my period in 4 days. I woke up in middle of night hot and having to pee. Also the sides of my breast are killing me today. My lower abdomen feels hard but I am bloated from gas and constipation. Not sure if symtoms are a positive or if just af!!

Hoping it's a beautiful BFP!!!!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

JennA

Symptoms are pointing towards BFP for you. I had a brown discharge today DPO 13 . Tested today with FR and BFP. I hope your get your BFP soon. Thanks for your positive words in previous post. Really helpful in facing the test:) Baby dust to you too.

6 years ago

Congratulations Daisy,
I'm so happy for you. It's nice to know at least one of us so far in this forum has got their BFP. My period is due in 2 days, hopefully I get my Bfp instead.
Good luck and best wishes throughout your pregnancy

Congrats Daisy! Wonderful news!

Could you maybe share your symptoms with us?

I am 12dpo and had some pinkish cm last ngt after BD (tmi I know) so possibly AF on her way. Although I would normally get brown cm before AF is due and haven't had any yet. I put on a pad last night and nothing there this morning. I am due AF on Sunday. We were jot particularly trying this month just happened to BD a lot around suspected O date.

I did take a sneaky HPT yesterday and got a BFN at 11dpo. I woyld have been due to implant on Monday 17th so I would presume pg would have shown. Will wait and see if AF shows on Sunday as I only have one FRER left and I don't want to waste it.

Wishing you all lots of

6 years ago

Hi ladies pretty sure I'm out this month. Af is due tomorrow but started with brown discharge. Hope you all get your bfp!!!

Jenna

I had brown discharge and thought my af was early. But it is just a spotting and cramps. Waited for after 10 hours I didnt see any thing like discharge. Checke dmy temp 98.6. I couldnt wait took the test at night dpo13 and found out BFP. The next day again I saw brown spotting and it feels like af is arriving any time sooner and but ni bleeding. Today Dpo15 - I dont see any spotting but hips and thighs cramps, Achy legs. Its just confusing and you have to wait till the actual day to find out.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo