Community post

Discussion

Does this happen to anyone else?

Hi Guys --

I'm in the process of ttc baby #1. DH and I have been trying for 7 months and did get pregnancy once, but it was a chemical. My lmp was 1/12/12 and I'm due for it again any day now. I've been noticing some increased cervical mucous over the past few days, but today it's been a lot more...I keep running to the batrhoom thinking I have started my period....and no sign of blood. I took a hpt this morning and it was bfn! =( I did have a late LH surge last month, so I am about 9-10 dpo.

I usually don't get clear discharge before my period, has this happened to anyone else or could this be an early sign of pregnancy? I've also had back pain, tiredness and heartburn that started today. Earlier in the week, I had right sided, ovulation like pain that was pokey and painful but has subsided.

Thoughts?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It could be too early to tell with a HPT so wait a couple of days? BUBY DUST!

Wife to KDJ, StepMomma to -KDJ-11.1996- & Proud Momma to LCC -09.2007- ^angel baby lost via chemical pregnancy 03.2009^ CDJ -03.2010- User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo