Community post

Discussion

17 DPO Blues

I had a UTI the weekend before last. I had a little pink on the tp Monday afternoon then quickly started over-the-counter UTI meds. It cleared up really fast! My period was supposed to start last Friday, but I haven't had a symptom of it coming. I'm now 17dpo with sore and full breasts, mild bloating, gas, very tired, a few vaginal twinges, hot flashes, and a little irritable. But I tested today (Dollar Tree cheapie) and got a BFN :( Is it possible a UTI could delay my period? Or should I hold out for my BFP?? I'm so anxious!!! I'm so regular, so I really hope I'm late because of a little peanut <3

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Now 18DPO with nothing!! I'm thinking I may test tomorrow if nothing shows by morning. I've never been 5 days late! I really hope this is a good sign!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Now 19dpo and a BFN on a dollar store cheapie. I'm 5days late people...something is so wrong here!! Maybe I need to just splurge and buy a real test lol GGGRRR!!!!

AF came around 10:30pm :( Looks like it was late for nothing.

sorry to hear the witch showed :( i am now 20 dpo and i am also getting BFN and NO AF!!! this is driving me nuts!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo