Community post

Discussion

ireggular periods

Last yr my periods started coming every other month last period 10th of november 2011 . normal. But now its febuary and still no period. have been feeling propa bloated cant stop eating stomache might be a sign of due to come. so frustated because me and fiancee are trying but no point untill i have my period ahhahhhaaa

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

you should try taking your bbt starting at the first day of your AF and continue all the way through your looooong cylce so you can see if your ovulating and when that would be. I have the opposite problem I have 2 periods in one month i can't even imagine going a whole month without one. Maybe try some Chasteberry and maca too it will help regulate your hormones. Charting really helped me pinpoint my ovulation and see what was going on.

12 years ago

how can i pinpoint my ovulation my last period was the 10th november 2010. now its the 10th febuary 2012, not sure how to its been 3 months with no af

12 years ago • Post starter

Go to your doctor if you are having any type of irregular bleeding...a year and a half ago I had a ton of bleeding and pain and went to the emergency room where they diagnosed me with irregular uterine bleeding, and that was that...went to the doctor and she put me on birth control...I wasnt trying to conceive at that time...shortly after my boyfriend and I got engaged and decided to get married within 3 months...so we stopped using birth control...I was still having weird bleeding here and there...but didnt think I was irregular because I had bleeding every month. So after going through some serious pain and bleeding irregularly a few times, the doctor sends me in for an ultrasound...finds out I have a polyp on my uterus, and cysts on my ovaries. I had surgery today got all that taken care of but found out I have slight endrometrosis...so she took care of that while she was in there also...point is I have had something wrong with me a very long time and couldnt figure it out...go to your doctor, dont wait till you are trying forever if you are having problems. My next cycle I will likely be put on clomid and hopefully be done with all the pain I have gone through as well as the irregular bleeding...Good luck with your journey!

12 years ago

Also last not but least...the symptoms of most of my conditions are the same as early pregnancy...so you might think your pregnant and your not...bloating, gas, back pain were my worst ones...

12 years ago

i have been to the doctors and had a blood test thursday for hormones and other things cant remember. i had a scan afew months ago and they said my ovaries and every thing are fine no cysts or nothing all ok . so if i dont have a af by end of march i will go bk to the doctors as its been nearly 4 months

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo