Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 106 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies!!
I hope all is well with you all. sending lotssssss of sticky sticky sticky babydust!!
Welcome krunchie .
I'm a bit busy these days so I'm not on here much. Just dropped in to give a quick update. well, 13dpo today, no AF yet but not getting my hopes up either
started testing on 9dpo till 12dpo and all were .. soooo i decided i'm not gonna test till is late, maybe tomorrow or so.

You gals are ALLWAYS in my prayers
p.s I miss not being on here as much **sigh**

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi ladies, how are my cycle buddies

Waiting to O here, a couple of charts says that it should happen a week from today, so I will start tomorrow .

Welcome krunchie29 and stay positive. Soon we will get our ...

I ordered a 40 pack cheapies op strips to help me with my poas syndrome it seems like I have to be peeing on something all the time

Lottttttsss of and to everyone.

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Hello ladies! I got a positive OPK this morning so I will probably O today or tomorrow. Had a bit of a temp dip this a.m. too ( I usually have a dip day of O) for and a sticky one! I hope every one here is welll.

efuabarimah - How are you? How close are you to "O" day? Look forward to hearing from you!

Novah2012 - Happy BD ing!

Eden23 -

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies

kimasha, happy get enough, we need in here asap!
How's everything with the rest of you gals?

Afm, negative hpt at 15dpo, think i'm out this month. Just waiting for to show *sigh* it is only in the months that I'm hopeful that she decides to be late

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi lovely ladies, hope everyone's doing great and keeping our hopes up for the s. I feel we'll have them all this cycle, God willing. Been a bit tight these days so I haven't been hanging around much. Thinking and praying for us always.
Hey Kimasha: How are you doing? O day was the 2oth which means I'm like 4dpo. Fingers x'd and taking super things easy while waiting.
Hang in there Eden23, she just might not show AF, I mean. :)
Lots of hugs, baby dust to all.

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies! i am officially in the TWW. Now it's just waiting. I'm 4 DPO right now and have another acupuncture session scheduled for tomorrow. to ALL!!!

Got ahead of myself... I am 3DPO:)

Hi Kimasha, hope you are good. I'm on the second leg of my 2ww, 7 DPO today. Hoping for the best and wishing you and everyone here the best too. and prayers for all.

User Image

12 years ago

hey everyone

hope you ladies are doing better than me lol,
got me yesterday, so i'm on to another cycle AGAIN *sighs now on cd2 and trying some different stuff along with baby aspirin.
I'm KMFC for you gals on your s

eden

12 years ago

Hey Eden,
my heart goes out to you and keeping you and everyone else in my prayers. Hang in there and let's see what this cycle has in store for us all. Good you're trying some new stuff, I took baby asprin this cycle too...
Wishing everyone nothing short of s.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo