Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Ovulation and IUI TODAY! Buddy anyone?

Category: Two Week Wait - General Chatter
Posted by hoping4first » Dec. 27, 2010 1:03pm

Had my second round of clomid and then IUI and ovulation today! I actually got to see the swimmers via ultrasound inside my uterus...so cool! the egg has dropped, so we are really hoping this one takes! 13 days til testing and I may go crazy! could really use a buddy who is close to ovulating today!

Baby dust to all!

hoping4first
Reply by Senchi » Dec. 29, 2010 10:10pm

Hi hoping :)

I O on 27th according to OPK. That is so great you actually had a chance to see when it was happening :))
I was on Clomid for 2 cycles but last month I did not get a chance to see my doctor on time to start taking Clomid this month.
So I guess this month is very small chance, but still a chance :)
We were using instead soft cups this month. Day after I got + for O, when I took soft cup out I noticed a small tiny drop of blood. Could be a good sign of egg being released, without Clomid.
Can't wait :-)
I had a dream about my baby--it was such a great happy feeling...
For how long are you trying? Any symptoms so far? haha it is funny how I got symptoms every month, but I swear I feel them :))
ANyway this one is really different-I do not even know if 2DPO there is any but today I got a chocolate bar and OMG it tasted like a soap!!! Thought I will trow up. My husband and daughter tried it and they said it was just fine. :))
Sorry for such a long post.

Baby dust :)) Keep us posted......about all changes --symptoms--- That is great we can compare and hope together :)))

Senchi

Reply by hoping4first » Dec. 30, 2010 11:27am

I have been trying for about 6 months now, and this is our second month of IUI + Clomid! I am really hopeful....last time I had two eggs, but it didn't take...this time only one, but they felt good about it cuz they could see that my egg had released and that the swinners were in there! I wanted to lay there all day with that ultrasound up my--- and watch it all happen! It was so cool!

This all happened on Monday...so I guess I am 4 DPO? I always get confused if I should count Monday as day 1 or 0?

I hope you implanted and that you start having symptoms soon! I haven't had any symptoms at all this time, but last time I swore I had a ton...so you just never know! I'm trying not to get too excited this time...I get to test on my Birthday Jan 7th! I'll let you know!

Keep me posted on all your symptoms too! I like having a buddy!

hoping4first

Reply by Senchi » Dec. 30, 2010 11:44am

OMG January 7th is my husband's BDay :)) I could give him the best bday present ever!!! Wrapped + preg. test :))

I always count the day of O as 0, but not sure if that's right.
Hoping4first I will pry for both of us. Will definitely let you know if any changes, and you do the same please.

It is really strange how we can feel so close and had never and will never meet :))

Big cyber hug.

Senchi

Reply by hoping4first » Dec. 30, 2010 12:26pm

Well, Jan 7th must be a good day! Let's hope we can give both our hubby's a + preg test! For his birthday and for mine!

I'm praying for both of us as well! I think if day of O is 0, then I really shouldnt test until the 8th (Elvis' Birthday by the way) lol...But I am at least gonna give the 7th a try!!

Actually, I want to test everyday! I'm test happy....enjoy peeing on sticks I guess! :-)

Today I have had some weird feelings of fullness in my lower tummy, but not really cramps or bloating....and I haven't had much to eat yet so it's not like I'm too full or anything. and I had a bit of food aversion today too! I usually love salad, and I sat to eat one and totally had to spit out the first bite! That is weird for me!!

Now I don't know what I want for late lunch....Its like nothing sounds good to me today!

How about you? How are you feeling today?? Anything new or unusual going on??

Hugs and love and prayers to you!!

buby dust and sticky vibes!

:-)

hoping4first

Reply by Senchi » Jan. 3, 2011 11:10pm

Happy New Year !!

What's up Hoping? Any new symptoms? This month for me is the symptomsless one!! Can't believe I am not feeling any :(
Will test on the 6th, day before my husband's Bday, and hopefully give him the best gift ever :)

Hoping please let me know the news, how you're doing...I am praying for us

Senchi

Reply by AYODEJI » Jan. 4, 2011 6:25am

ovulating 2day, im really tired. hoping we can all get a BFP in two wks , cant wait

AYODEJI

Reply by hoping4first » Jan. 4, 2011 9:26am

I'm not having any symptoms this month either! Tender bbs since Sunday, but that could just be my regular PMS...then today, have had loose bowels (sorry TMI) I'm usually always contipated, so it's unusual for me...but that could just be PMS too! I'm so confused!!!

Good luck on the 6th!! I hope you get BFP!!!!!

I'm still gonna wait til the 7th since that will be 11 DPO and my bday!

Baby dust, sticky vibes and happy bday to the hubby!

hoping4first

Reply by Senchi » Jan. 4, 2011 10:43am

Thanks Hoping!! :)) Happy bday to you too - and with your test.
So, no symptoms ha? hmm..that could be a good sign :) Every other month I DID have a lots of them and nothing.

Take care â?¥

Senchi

Reply by hoping4first » Jan. 4, 2011 3:32pm

Thanks Senchi!! Please let me know what your results are on Thursday!! I'm excited for you! How are you feeling? Any symptoms at all? I have been tired this time...but wondering if that is just holiday stress?

If this IUI doesn't work, I may ask the doc if we can try IVF instead!

Good luck sweetie!!

hoping4first

Reply by hoping4first » Jan. 6, 2011 8:37am

Senchi, I know you are testing today!! I am thinking of you and praying hard for BFP!!

Good luck! Let me know please!

I am just not feeling it this month for me....Testing tomorrow and then again on Sunday if negative tomorrow.....

Keep me posted girl!

User Image

hoping4first

Reply by Senchi » Jan. 7, 2011 10:04am

HAPPY BDAY DEAR ��

:((((((( Tested yesterday NEG..........
I wished my husband happy bday withe just a regular gift!!
The only thing I feel is my bbs pain, by armpits...Nothing else!! not a thing!

I am so depressed....please let me know your results!!!!!!! I am waiting :)
Talk to you later.

Senchi

Reply by hoping4first » Jan. 7, 2011 2:34pm

Thanks for the Bday wishes! I hope your hubby has a great one too!

Dont' be too upset sweetie, it's still early....mine was negative too....

we are having the exact same symptoms--nothing but sore bbs! weird, huh?? I honestly feel nothing...a few times last night (I stayed up way too late on facebook) I felt a little queasy, but who knows!

I'm feeling sad right along with you but we gotta stay positive til AF shows!

Still praying for us!

I'm gonna test again on Sunday....or I may wait til I miss my period...not sure....how about you??

User Image

hoping4first

Reply by Senchi » Jan. 8, 2011 12:30am

Thanks!!! I know it could be too soon but still --you know when I see how some ladies get faint + 8DPO!!! I think it would be soooooooooo great to know that early.....
I wont test til the 12th-AF due.
I can't take reading "Not Pregnant" anymore. If AF doesn't come I'll test. Promise. By the way I do not have any tests :) and wont buy any.

You give me such a positive vibe and hope that my bbs are THE SIGN!!!
They hurt! Especially by armpits...Yours too? Or everywhere?
OMG that would be soooooo great!!!!! Last night we watched a movie with a little newborn in one scene- I cried. :(( I couldn't explain why to my husband.
I did not have any thoughts like about us trying, or if I am preg., or anything like that- I just felt something that makes me cry :((

Hey, it could be a sign? :))

Please keep me posted with all changes, symptoms...everything :)

Hope you enjoy your Bday

Senchi

Reply by BabyMumma » Jan. 8, 2011 5:57am

Just wanted to say good luck girls!! I hope you both get your bfp!!

I'm *almost* 10dpo (Its the middle of the night here in Australia!) and so far, I have been only getting bfn.... I have a bunch of internet tests though, so I am going to poas every day till af arrives or I get my bfp!!

BabyMumma

Reply by Senchi » Jan. 8, 2011 3:20pm

good luck babymumma :)) Keep us posted

Senchi

Reply by hoping4first » Jan. 9, 2011 9:58pm

Good luck babymumma!! Welcome to our little chat! Please keep us posted on your progress as well!

Hey Senchi,
Well, I didn't even make it to our test day! AF showed up early!! Well, early for me...on day 28 and I usually go til day 30-31. So, I am out this month. I am just so confused because I am on Clomid plus getting the IUI's so I know the swimmers are getting in there! It's so crazy to know that stuff so exactly, and then it doesnt happen....back to the doc tomorrow to start all over again. I was a little upset, but I am really just trying to be positive. I have a good feeling this will happen soon!

I really really really hope you get a BFP on the 12th and can get on here to announce it! I would be SO happy for you! Your symptoms are sounding good!! I am sending you all the baby dust, best wishes, sticky vibes and good luck I possibly can! I really hope you will keep me posted!

Let me know when you find out!

Hugs and baby dust to us all!!!!

hoping4first

Reply by Senchi » Jan. 10, 2011 2:46am

:(((((((((((((((((((
Sorry AF showed ............ But after big disappointment I always get my hopes back again as the new cycle starts....it is so strange how much it hurts when AF comes and how quickly we move on and start all over again :) Hoping it will happen this cycle..The thing is that I have had many of those cycles yet I did not loose my hope.....It will happen for both of us :)) God is good--we want it so bad how could he just ignore it?

I will keep you posted, but so far no symptoms beside bbs hurting. So I do not feel pregnant at all...I have not tested and wont until AF is due....

Best.
Keep me posted with your doctor's visit please.

Senchi

Reply by Senchi » Jan. 10, 2011 2:47am

hmmm...just noticed this stupid ticker is showing I am waiting to O!! :)

Senchi

Reply by BabyMumma » Jan. 10, 2011 6:36pm

Thanks for welcoming me!

Thinking back on it, I think I O'd on 31st Dec, so I'm only 11dpo. I've lost a day. I'm expecting af between Wednesday and Friday this week, but I'm not 100% sure when the witch is due.

I have been poas every morning for the last 5 days, and all bfn - no surprise really, since I am only 11 or 12 dpo...

I did discover a strange symptom last night when I was having a shower last night. I squeezed a nipple, and colostrum came out. It came out of the other nipple when I squeezed it too!! I thought it might have been a good sign of pregnancy, but when I did some research, apparently if can be a symptom of af, or can be left over from other pregnancies..??? (I'm currently ttc #3, and breast fed both dd and ds)..

How is everyone else going today? Any promising symptoms?

BabyMumma

Reply by hoping4first » Jan. 11, 2011 8:48pm

Hey Babymumma!

Things do sound promising for you!! I have never had anything come out of my nipples! I am TTC #1 though, so I really wouldn't know for sure. Please keep us posted! I hope you get a BPF soon!

I start a double dose of Clomid tonight and then back on Friday for HSG to make sure tubes are clearn...then babk next week for IUI....REALLY hoping this one sticks!!

Senchi, where are you? BFP yet?

Baby dust to us all!!

hoping4first