Community post

Discussion

im in need of motivation ttc 7 years, need success stories

Im 29 with pcos Ive been ttc since june 2008, ive seen a reproductive endocrinologist and had 3 Clomid cycle's with no response 4 femara cycle's (stopped responding after 3rd) and 2 cycles of femara with menopur (stopped responding after iui). In june I was put on metformin 1500 mg a day ( no insulin resistance/ diabetes) and have ben seeing an accupuncturist since September. I have also lost 40 lbs since my last medicated cycle. Next cycle I am going back to the reproductive endocrinologist to do another femara/menopur/iui cycle and want to know if anyone has been in my situation and had success because the doctor says this is my last shot before ivf and I really dont want to go through that. Thank you for your thoughts

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Have you tried Gonal f or follistim? I would never go straight to IVF till I did a few rounds of one of those. Som REs won't do it with pcos girls. But I tried to get pregnant for 6 years and that's what worked for me. We could never afford IVF. We are self pay 100%. You have to be monitored a lot better but that was worth it.

Good luck
Tamara

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo