Community post

Discussion

New moms over and mid 40's

View Full Post

Are there any moms over 40 with BFP that would like to share experiences? What helped you, any fertility treatments, natural or not? How long were u trying until your BFP? Idk... tell us EVERYTHING lol... we need all help in this world and then more haha. I'm 43, and TTC baby2. I have a 24 years old daughter and a grandbaby lol... yeah call me CRAAAAZY!! Good luck to all of you no matter what age!! Xoxo

17 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!! I'm expecting AF today as I got a BFN this morning...

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have better luck next cycle! I'm waiting to ovulate, one day 9.

7 years ago

AF didn't show yesterday and still waiting today. Having mild cramping, headaches, tired and cranky!! Will test Wednesday if the witch doesn't show.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago

Hi,
I'm 45 and in my final weeks of pregnancy so don't give up hope!! I'm in the UK and fertility treatment was out for me. It took me 2 1/2 years of trying but I have health issues that went against me.
First thing I would recommend is to chart your bbt for at least three months, it will point out any areas of concern that you can work on improving. My lp was only 8 days so I took Vitex from CD01 until ovulation and it went up to 12 days after a few months. To combat any problems with cervical mucus I wiped my cervix with a bicarb/water mix (half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda mixed in a cup of water) I used my finger to wipe over it a couple of times 20 mins before bd'ing. I then wiped some sperm friendly lubricant over my cervix before bd. (Only discovered this the month before I fell pregnant) I took Macca root from CD01 until ovulation as it is great at naturally boosting fertility and has no side effects. That is all I was doing for three months prior to getting my bfp. Also make sure your vit d3 and iron levels are good.
I used opk dip sticks and bd every two days from 5 days before until 3 days after,
I hope all your journeys are short and successful. Good luck ladies

7 years ago

My neighbor, who is 40+, got pregnant via ivf pgs ngs, and is expecting her second child.

7 years ago

AF did show up on Tuesday and it's already gone. I'm taking evening primrose oil this month and will try the baking soda trick but I will drink it. I'm weird about sticking anything up my woohoo except for BD. I remember now I also had low progesterone and had to take supplements before my IUI...

7 years ago

Hi everybody!! And sooo sorry for this very late answer; a lot is been going on... we got a new house, I have been working 16 hours shifts ( Yayyy OT lol ). Since last time here... my period came...then on 5/31 I had a 2 days period on witch I passed HORRIBLE blood clots... FIRST TIME EVER in my almost 43 y/o ( sorry TMI but they were like my pointer finger not kidding ). Then, from 06/12 through 06/14 I spotted ( 2 drops at the most.... I think it was ovulation bleeding! what made me happy cause I was starting to think that I wasn't ovulating and hitting pre menopause. Sooo... today, I'm 3 days late. I've tested this Am and I swear I could see a Veeeery faint line but who knows?? Starting to get paranoid...Yesterday I could smell hubbys fresh breath ( after brushing teeth from the bathroom while he was talking on the phone doors closed!!. Horrible head ache and bloated, tired ( but I've been working a lot as well so I won't count that haha )... VERY hungry devouring food I'd say! Lol... no nausea and I dont know what to think about that...with my daughter it was bad since day one ( I swear I was pg with her before missed period because of that ).
Thank you girls for all your kind comments and advice!! Joy777... how r u doing my friend? Lenylen... that's sooo cool! Unfortunately IVF is off limits for me :(... Dear Kercie!! CONGRATS!! How r u and the baby doing??

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo