Community post

Discussion

16dpo spotting

Everything this cycle is different. Clomid on days 5-9, ovulation on cd16. I have had 4 faint positives on 3 different tests. My period is 3 days late. I am currently 16dpo. This morning i woke up for some reason around 3am and went to the bathroom, and had a small amount of blood. Went back to bed woke up around 8am, and had some more blood (small amount). Having cramps (not AF feeling) and bad low back ache, pinching & pulling, frequent urination, sore nipples, full breasts, lots of creamy cm which ive had since after o.( None of these symptoms are normal AF symptoms). This is my first cycle after a mmc in January. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, doctor apt scheduled for Monday. Thanks again!

William (34) & Kristen (27) 2008 Adalyn June 2014 Angel Baby Jan 2017

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi Kristen, I didn't want to just read and run. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine all the emotions and changes going on with you now. Fingers crossed that everything is just getting back on track for you and a in your near future!

I am actually experiencing mid-cycle spotting myself (CD17 today) so I'm following this to see what your doctor says. Mine said not to worry about it unless it happens again...whatever that means. I'm still spotting currently when I've never had this before. I'm more used to having an irregular cycle (PCOS) so I've never noticed ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding. The odd thing is that when I input these symptoms into my Flo app, it moved my ovulation date to the day before I first started spotting (CD12). And I have begun to notice that my nipples have been ultra sensitive these last two days and boobs kinda sore, so who knows what that's all about.

Too bad all of these symptoms are common with pregnancy and with ovulation and with AF.

Please keep us posted!

7 years ago

Hey Kristen, how did it go at the doctor's office today? I am super curious since I am still spotting... It's getting ridiculous, really.

How are you doing? Keep me posted!

7 years ago

I actually just left the doctor. Good timing! Didn't really get much of a answer. He is sending me for blood work in the morning and scheduled a trans vaginal ultrasound for Monday the 17th. He says it's either a very early miscarriage:( or a early pregnancy. So I'm still in limbo.. sucks! Hopefully my blood work comes back soon!! Usually 2-3 days! I stopped spotting but last night had some brown reddish mucus and none since plus bad back pain. I'm totally confused!! Are you going to the doctor soon or gonna wait it out?

William (34) & Kristen (27) 2008 Adalyn June 2014 Angel Baby Jan 2017

7 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for an early pregnancy!

Well, my symptoms are getting worse. Still spotting slightly - just keeps going back and forth between a little red then brown then red then brown... All in one day! - plus lower back pain and discomfort/twinges in my left pelvic area, nipples were sore for a few days and I'm breaking out. And I'm so so so tired. If I weren't so confused about the spotting, I'd be symptom spotting for sure!

CM is light light pinkish brown with a tiny bit of a mucus-y glob.

I still haven't gone to see my doctor yet, other than the call I told you about in my first post. I definitely have more symptoms than when I called them last, but I'm so scared of it being bad news. I think that either way, I'm going to try to test in a day or two, just in case. I hope your blood work brings you good news soon!

7 years ago

Hey Kristen,

How did the ultrasound go on the 17th? I've actually been having some non-AF-feeling cramps, with the stringy brown discharge, so I'm probably going to get some bloodwork done just to make sure everything looks okay.

The exhaustion is through the roof today...can hardly keep my eyes open.

Please keep me posted!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo