Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Love the title Lisser. I'm fixing to start class I'll try to chat with y'all tomorrow. Love you all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Thanks guys! I hope this thread finds more success!

AFM,

I'm on CD6, two more nights of Clomid. So far no major side effects. Just the hot flashes, which are okay in the middle of the night, since I'm usually cold at night.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Melissa - Love the new title! FX for your IUI success this month!

Shea - Congrats on the A's! Sorry to hear about your sister's situation!

Jess - Keeping you in my thoughts!

Margaret - Everyone keeps telling me that I look HUGE! I've had 2 people tell me that I look like I could give birth any minute. Nice. All I care about is that I am measuring right on track according to my doctor. People are idiots.

Nat - FX that you don't have a kidney stone! Please take care of yourself and keep us updated!

AFM - Cramps are getting much better! I am finally feeling optimistic about making it to full term. I'm 26 weeks and getting ready to look for pediatricians. Not much else to report.

12 years ago

Melissa- Love the title! Yay for no side effects!

Shea- Thank you. I called the doctor's office that night because they always have a doc on call. The focus said that it sounds like I was experiencing "round ligament pain" which is normal at this time of pregnancy. It didn't last long but was quite painful so I worried. Plus when it's your first pregnancy, you just don't know what to expect to feel physically. How many classes are you taking?

Jess- Wow! How inspiring! That is amazing. I am glad you are staying strong :).

Victoria- Thank you, I am ok. The on call doc thinks it was round ligament pain. The pain was a sharp stabbing pain on my lower right side, right by bikini line. Have you experienced that? Do you think it was round ligament pain ? I also used the fetal Doppler that we have at home. I try not to use it all the time. Am SOOOO glad you are feeling much better ;).

Kraken- FX...sending you positive vibe.

Afm: feeling better. Thank you ladies. We have an app tmrw. Don't think that he ll do a scan but I am going to beg him to try to see if we can get any info on gender.I ll be 17 weeks tmrw.

Love you all.

Babydust to all. I am going to say a very special prayer for each one of you tonight.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat, yes, that definitely sounds like the round ligament pain. The sharp pains and the cramping are both signs your uterus is being stretched!

I had a few pains when I was pg that concerned me greatly too, so don't think anything of checking to make sure it's normal.

*hugs*

12 years ago • Post starter

Nat - I haven't had any "stabbing" pain... my round ligament pain feels more like pulled muscles. Maybe an ovarian cyst or appendicitis? Is your doc going to u/s the area?

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm having terrible insomnia...sigh.

Nat I'm taking 3 classes (one online and the other 2 are like 2 hours long) plus nursing stuff which is 4/5 hours long (from 5pm to 9pm). And I have to drive a little over an hour to school. It will all be worth it though in the long run. I'm so glad you are telling better. I was scared to death that it might be kidney stones and I read in one of my books (if I'm not mistaken) that they could actually start contractions/labor! Yikes. I really hope they do a gender ultrasound tomorrow!

Jess I wished we lived closer too. It would be nice if we were all neighbors and could have get to togethers every once in a while. An it would most deffinitly be nice to just relax together after crazy semesters!

Victoria I'm so happy the cramps have lightened up. I was extremely worried about you and little Annabelle! And your very right about people being so insensitive toward pregnant woman. Like you said though as long as your dr says your measuring on the right track that's all that matters!

Marg How are you and baby?

Lisser I'm glad clomid isn't being to awful to you! And I'm really excited about that workout after seeing your before and after pics on FB! Not that you needed any improvement in the first place. I don't particularly need to loose weight either but I want abs so I can get my belly button pierced (and not be self conscious about it)....not sure if I'll go through with the piercing part but either way a six pack would still be nice!

Kraken how are you dear?

Afm- nothing too new. I started a fitness regime and am so sore and it's only my 2nd day. As for my sister, I talked to the police and there is nothing they can do until he actually hurts hisself or my sister. I think that is insane and ridiculous! Our justice system is so messed up sometimes. On a brighter note I think she might really be done with him this time.

Well I need to try and get some shut eye. Tomorrow is going to come early. Praying for yall.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Happy Thursday Girls!

I wish it was Friday! I am beat today!!! How about everyone else?

Shea - good for you with your new fitness routine. I love the feeling of being sore from activity. It is a strange awesome feeling. I think that is crazy with regards to your sister and her (hopefully) ex-boyfriend. That is just crazy. Why not be pro-active instead of reactive??? Makes no sense. I hope school is going well for you and not too much work. I am sure you are doing a great job!

Jess - yes! Too bad you and Shea weren't closer to work together at school and have breaks!!! I hope your school is going well also and you are enjoying it. I can't believe 83 is only a c+?!?! I think that's what you said. That is crazy. What do you need for an A?

Victoria - I am so happy for an update from you and Annebelle. I just know everything will go good for you from now on. Almost done the 2nd trimester. Should be interesting to see what the 3rd one brings. Have you started putting together a baby's room? Also yes! - people are so silly with their comments about how huge you are. Oh well...one of the joys I guess :)

Nat - I really hope you were able to find out the gender. If so, please let us know. Or even if not, let us know how your appointment went. Waiting to hear!!

Melissa - thank you so much for starting the new thread with such a great name. I am hoping your IUI goes well. What day will it end up being? Next week? Please let us know how it goes!!

AFM - I realized that I don't think I ever told of you that we came up with a name about a month ago. Or did I tell you? Anyways, we are going with Benjamin James. We will call him Ben. Very happy to have this sorted out. It was hard to find one we both loved.

User Image

12 years ago

Marg glad y'all came up with a name! It's so cute too! Love it! I wanted to ask you yesterday but I had asked a week or two ago and you never replied so I figured you were unsure or didn't want to tell.

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Great title.

AFM -i tested today but a BFN AF is due sunday so see what happens.

If BFN again then done. It will be 3 yrs this july and i just cant go through
with the heartache any more.

Hope everyone gets their BFP and pregnant ladies enjoy your lovely babies.

Xx

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo