Community post

Discussion

BFP10dpo YAy list of symptoms leading up to

I cant belive it it finally happened. Okay so i tottally was not thinking i was going to be pregnant. Im in total shock. My symptoms went like this
Ovulation day white creamy discharge and horney lol. But did it before then every two days sometimes back to back.I know tmi.
1dpo-4dpo white creamy discharge cervix hard and slightly open. Nothing else happened
5dpo-horney lol sides of boobs hurt white creamy cm. Cramps wth too early for my period. Temp a bit low.cervix slightly open
6dpo-9dpo. Symptoms kinda mellowed out so i thought it was in my head sore boobs went to the nipple. Also broke out a bit. Mouth watery weird tast
10dpo- faint $ store test three hours later peed on a first signal pow right in the kisser there was a definate positive . Husband got off of work at 520pmso we got more and more positives

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo