Community post

Discussion

9dpo please comment stopies leading up to bfp

Im now 9 dpo and im really hopeing this is our month. I have a 27 day cycle sometimes 28 and it used to be 28 days like clock work. After my beautiful daughters birth who is now 18 mnths. It seems alittle harder to get pregnant. I got post pardum sepsis from cesarean and a rectus hematoma and 4 bags of blood. Long story short i feel it messed with my uterus and ability to get pregnant. My husband and I are hopeing this is it. I need some hope and success stories.heres a run down by dpo.
1dpo-4dpo nothing noticable
5dpo cramps? Wth am I going to start af. Sharp stabby pubic pokes pulls.
6dpo cramps that come and go pain on the side of boobs hmm strange.
7dpo boobs hurt increase cm white pee smells weird
8 dpo tired cm still white creamy boobs still hurt.
9dpo hungry cervix soft weird taste in my mouth watery mouth. Weird sharp annoying camps boob pain increased including nipple coloration of nipples not darker but nipple seems bigger and boobsvainy.
Symptoms in my wait is not extreme but would probably be missed if i wasnt paying attention. Baby dust to all please comment and tell me ur symptoms or stories leading to

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

congratulations !!!! Right now i am 11dpo I(i think) i have a white watery lotion like cm for a few days now ,cramps that come and go boobs only tender when i push on then (also comes and goes) fatigue now and then , hungry all the time and going to the loo a little more than usual .................I am hoping for a bfp AF due in 5 days :) please hold thumbs

7 years ago

The symptoms sound promising. Ive been testing like a nut job and just bfns. I hope u get your bfp. Im so anxious to just know .

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo