Community post

Discussion

Cheap teats

Ok so this is my second month tfc

Last month I oddly had a 33 day cycle and I had sooo many pregnancy syntoms (plus was a few days late, my usual cycle is 28-30) that I really thought I was pregnant.

This month however I had ZERO symptoms so I didn't stress about being pregnant like last month, yet it's day 32 and zero signs of my period either.

As last month I was totally sure I was pregnant due to all the syntoms and was 5 days late and took tons of tests... this month I had bought a box of super cheap pregnancy tests to prevent spending that much money. It's a pink box on amazon that has 30 cheap tests for $8. This way I could test daily and not stress

So I have done that, I tested everyday since day 28 just because (again, I don't have any syntoms yet the only time I was pregnant I had no syntoms either) all tests were negative but now I've been reading that those tests are inaccurate or take a long time to show the hgc levels.... so now I'm wondering ...

Has anyone used those cheap tests and got a positive at 15dpo!?

Should I give my period a few more days to come before I buy a better test!?

I don't want to spend money on a good one to get my period the nExt day....

Anyways let me know! The tests are very clear negatives!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have gotten positive results with Dollar Tree tests as early as 11 DPO. I started testing at 9 DPO and got negatives that day and at 10 DPO. I find them very accurate.

I just tested positive yesterday at 12 DPO with the Equate brand from Walmart and First Response brand. I retested this morning (13 DPO) and both were positive. First Response lines are much lighter than the Equate lines.

My symptoms are hardly noticeable and I thought the tests were going to be negative yesterday. This is my 5th pregnancy and my early symptoms have been really different with them all.

Good luck :)

7 years ago

Yes I understand no all cheapies are the same. I went back to read the reviews of this brand and I saw that everyone said they were good but not for early detection as they didn't give them a light positive until at least 20dpo, some people not until 8 weeks pregnant.... so there is my response haha.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo