Community post

Discussion

BFN + SYNTOMS AT 16DPO

OK. So this is my first time TTC but I have been pregnant before! Last time, was by accident, and I didnt pay attention to symptoms nor I didnt find out until 10 days after my period was due (when I tested and got a straight positive)

Although we TTC, I didn't chart or calculate ovulation so I am assuming dates by how I feel and timing

My cycles are always 26-30days never ever more or less. So I am calculating my missing period since day 30, just in case, and now I am TWO days late. DAY 32 CYCLE, and for what I am calculating, 16dpo (but that can be off)

Here are my symptoms
Approx 5dpo:
- Extream fatigue (just like when preggy)
- Higher basal temperature
- Extream sore tingling nipples (couldn't wear bra)

At 8dpo my symptoms were gone, sure my nipples still hurt and I was tired, but nothing compared to those past days

At around 11dpo I suddenly was fatigued again for a whole day, had to stay in bed, exhausted!

From 12dpo until 14dpo on and off cramps that remind me of period cramps, but lighter. And when I am about to get my period, cramps are stronger and only last a few hours before my period comes... these were on and off for two whole days and they are slightly different.

At 14dpo also (due period day 30 day cycle) MY TEMPERATURE SUDDENLY SPIKED!

I couldn't wait longer and I tested then at 14dpo. It was BFN

15dpo, still high-temperature and I started feeling nauseous all day for the first time! No vomit but I barely couldnt eat as everything made me nauseous

16dpo my breast are getting fuller AND for the first time I got creamy egg white CM. Tested and still BFN

OK. So since I have not charted and I haven't had implantation bleeding (nor did I last time I was pregnant so that doesn't worry me) I dont know when implantation happened, so I am not sure when I should test and be 100% sure...

Doctor says wait a week from 30 day, day 37, next Monday. But although I am positive I am I need to see it to believe it. And I am so tired of not knowing

Has anyone been through this and if so, when did they get their BFP? Or, by looking at everything (temperature spikes and symptoms, can anyone guess when I implanted?)

Thanks ladies you are the best, def making this TWW better!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo