Community post

Discussion

Pregnant ! .....and so so scared !

I have had a positive test! But I can't bring myself to feel excited or even allow myself to feel happy about it, I'm spending every single second worrying, will I lose this baby too? I lost my baby boy in October 2016 at 20 weeks :( post mortem revealed that the cause was retroplacental haemorrhage, which caused a placental abruption....

In the past I had 3 recurrent early mis, at 8, 10 & 13 weeks, never did I think it would happen any later, and now I'm terrified that even if I get to 20 weeks something bad is going to happen :'( ! I have a scan booked in for the 15th March and the consultant that has been with mesince October has promised he will do everything to help in this pregnancy and everything he can to put my mind at ease, But I just can't seem to stop worrying, then I worry about worrying in case I get stressed etc.

I just don't know what to do, or how to feel anymore...

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am so sorry for your loss! I can't completely relate, but I am pregnant after discovering a missed miscarriage in December. I have been worrying, too (it's impossible not to) but one thing that has helped me is telling myself that worrying won't change anything. It won't make the outcome any better than it will be.i just try to stay positive everyday and be happy for this pregnancy! Good luck! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo