Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

View Full Post

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 257 Replies | Last Page

miracle80 it could be implantation?

7 years ago • Post starter

Thedjinn- I'm hoping it is but if you look a thing my chart my temp has been going down consecutively for 2-3 days and the big plunge yesterday... I was so disappointed because it means my progesterone is low and pregnancy is hard to sustain with low progesterone. Anyway, I guess I'll see how it's tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.
Thanks for your insight, I know you're trying to be positive for me and I appreciate that. How are you feeling? How's morning sickness?

User Image

7 years ago

Oh... thedjinn, what does your chart look like in your most recent positive HPT. Or did you not even temp since you thought you didn't ovulate.. I can't remember...

User Image

7 years ago

miracle80- I did not temp since I didn't think I ovulated and my house was sick during an almost 2 week period lol
I am tired all the time and that sucks, it is hard to wake up at my daughters check times in the night. I get morning sickness through the day but not enough to actually vomit. Other then that all feel the same, well super bloated, I feel like I am already starting to show haha but most prob think just bloat.

Thedjinn- how ironic to be temping only to fall pregnant on the cycle you weren't temping! This little bub is meant to come to this world!! Bless his/her little heart!!! :)
Well sorrry you feel the beau souls feeling but at least you're not vomittting! That's definitely something!!
How far along are you now? When do you do an US?
So happy for you and your family!!!

User Image

7 years ago

miracle80- right? My husband actually were find not getting pregnant that month because of the due date lol I wanted to skip a Dec baby all together and this babies due date is Dec. 25th. I am 6 weeks 4 days based on last period. I will get an US at about 20 weeks. We plan to not have genetic testing, didn't have them with the first two so no first US around 12 weeks like most.

Wow Crazy the djinn!!! Miracles don't ask you.. they just come!! :)

Comeonbaby how are you sweetie???

I got an update- so today I'm CD25 (I usually have 26 day cycles but I ovulated earlier this month) and according to FF I'm 12DPO... I usually only make it to 11DPO and my period is like clockwork... but of course there's always exceptions.
I've been getting period like cramps on and off but no AF yet.
So today I got super curious and I tested this afternoon like 5 mins ago.. I had already peed so I had to force myself to get a few drops.
I did one of the cheapy tests because I thought that I shouldn't waste a FRER on "not such a great sample urine".
I swear I see a VERY VERY VERY faint line... It's so faint that I can't capture it on my phone to show you.

I'm freaking myself out... can you bring me back to reality and tell me that "your AF could be a day or two late since you've been cramping"!!??

User Image

7 years ago

miracle80 I totally had cramping, still have cramping like I am going to start my period! I hope it gets darker. I am going to say test again in a few days, but I tested every dang day lol

Thanks the djinn- I remember I had cramping with my first as well! My temps are also high, so I'm optimistic.
I'm planning to test like a normal human being tomorrow with FMU and use a FRER.
Tomorrow is Day 26 of which is my AF due day anyway... so hopefully something will show up!! We'll see...

User Image

7 years ago

How exciting! Keep us up to date!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo