Community post

Discussion

9DPO TTC#2 tww survival tips please!

View Full Post

Hi Everyone! I'm fairly new to the site, currently 9 DPO and driving myself insane, looking for any advise for surviving the TWW!!.....With my first, it took 2 years to conceive, I had irregular cycles and some months never ovulated, drove myself absolutely insane!! I promised myself if we ever tried again I wouldn't go nuts....and then here I am, 9 DPO and blowing through internet tests like a mad woman :) This is my 4th month TTC and my cycles have been text book perfect since stopping the pill-which is VERY unusual for me-so I thought hey, maybe this time it will be nice and easy??? Nope...last month I did have a CP and it was actually a relief just knowing everything is working without having to get poked and prodded 2-3 times a month.

Anyways, done rambling!! How do you find the patience and will power to not test constantly??? Gosh I wish I could just wait until AF is due, test, and let it be. Seeing BFN after BFN is exhausting and depressing, pure torture! Yet month after month I put myself through it, I can't help it! lol

75 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 75 Replies | Last Page

lol I would say your waiting game has definitely begun!! And I'm sure he doesn't care haha my dh now uses the excuse, but we wanna make a baby remember??? everyyy night now LOL

Took a test, sadly I drank too much water this morning!! but as suspected . There was a faint, only I can see it because I'm an addict, type shadow but...these ICs are tricky like that!! Unless it's blaring and in my face, I don't really trust them...

I will try my hardest not to retest after I haven't drank much but....something tells me I will!!!

I hope your spotting stops soon so you can get back to a regular cycle!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Oooh. POST! POST! I want to see, too! You know it's probably still way too early for me to POAS...and after I put in Flo that I was still spotting today, it moved my ovulation to one day earlier...CD12...I don't know how I feel about this app anymore. hahaha. Maybe it's just me.

UPDATE - I saw your picture...I don't know if you're giving me line eye or something, but I do feel like I can kinda start to see something there, just a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit. Fingers crossed it gets darker!

Also, just went to the bathroom and had pink/red spotting again, just enough to need a liner again. Ugh! What is wrong with me?!

7 years ago

Took another test today and it's not darker, plus cramps today grrrrrr Before the 10 minute mark but after the 5 minute mark the directions say, the line does get darker but...it's too faint to determine if it's pink or not so I will rule it out as a . I put a BFN into the flo app and it pushed my ovulation day out 2 more days?? Now how is that even reasonable?? LOL I guess I will just use that app to track my cycles and never ever assume it's "predictions" are right hahaha

So, has your spotting been as many days as AF would normally last for you?? Well..I know you are super irregular but, is it like a very light AF? Gosh I hope it stops soon!!!

I am going on day 6 of spotting now... It's so annoying! And feeling more tired and more cranky... But mostly tired. Sadly, we haven't DTD since that second time I told you because I've been so tired (CD13 & CD15). CP was high, soft and open this morning, but can't tell any CM because of the spotting. I may try to DTD anyways if I'm not too tired. Haha

I feel like I'm seeing a line in your picture... Could it be because of the dent? I wouldn't think so, not in the first 10 mins, at least. But keep posting them! I'm going to try to wait another few days to see if I stop spotting before testing... Or if not, I'm going to test in maybe 4 days anyways since it'll be 10 days after BD.

7 years ago

Update: I posted a pic of my test this morning with FMU-a line showed up just like in the others where I thought it was a crazy line only I could see, except...there's no way it can be a true BFP---yesterday morning I woke up to horrible cramping, and had spotting all day, only when I wiped. It went away, and so I tested this morning and got that test-but within the hour got bad cramps again and then what seems to be the darn !! My cervix is hard and closed too which is odd. Checked my CM-definitely not just spotting anymore ---That makes this a 25 day cycle!! WOW that was fast lol. I guess it could have always been a chemical.....I'm half tempted to jump over to my Dr's office this afternoon just to get my levels checked--in fact, I might do that!! That would make 2 chemicals in 5 months. On the bright side, and for me there definitely is one!! That would mean everything is working as far as conception goes!! Which is half the battle

How have you been doing?? still spotting??

You're so positive - it's great! Can I add that CP doesn't necessarily get high and soft until a little later in pregnancy?

Also, I can see the line! Can you get a even if you are bleeding/spotting? I've read that you can, so keep your hopes up!

As for me, I've been feeling a whole lot of blah lately...and super tired. I think I slept for a good 7 hours last night, but still barely wanting to open my eyes! The spotting is still going on, but I've also felt some sharp pain in my pelvic area (left side) just this morning. It has now turned into random little dull aches here and there, all on the left side of my pelvic region only (definitely in the uterus/ovaries area).

The spotting is more annoying than anything else because it's red then brown then red then brown, and it seems to be slowing down a little, but just won't go away. It is a light pink this morning. And I don't know what it is, but I've also been breaking out, having lower back pain, and of course the twinges in my lower abdomen that don't feel like AF cramps. If I didn't know any better, I'd be symptom spotting. I think I'm going to wait two more days, then test, just in case.

Keep me posted with how things go!

------------
UPDATE - Is it weird that my uterus feels full? And I just got a tingly feeling, like I'm about to get on a roller coaster and feeling anxious. No more spots on my liner when last I checked , but still some when I wipe. CP medium and semi hard and closed.

7 years ago

Well-I'd say your symptoms sound pretty good actually!!!! Get ready to POAS if you havn't already!!!!

The left me today...that was a quick trip! 3 1/2 days??? odd lol I'll be POAS tomorrow justtttt in case that wasn't her hahah but, I think it was-because now I feel great, and 90% of my 'symptoms' are now gone. Time to go crazy again hahahhaha I will be using OPKs this month though...just for reassurance. I just knew I ovulated early last cycle and turns out I was right!! But...the not officially knowing part was rough...plus I know my DR will want to know how many cycles I had positive OPKs in. At least it will give me something to pee on for the next 12 days

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! and I hope the spotting stays gone!!

Yay! I was just about to ask how you were doing! ...3.5 days? I'm not so sure that it was AF...I still have hopes for you.

As for me, I have officially stopped spotting even when I wipe! Yay! But now my CP is high and semi-soft and closed, and I have thick creamy CM with some random globs of stringy mucous (like a thick snot)...not sure what's going on with that. I think maybe I might be out this month...? Thick and creamy seems infertile to me.

You know, I wouldn't be me if I didn't POAS at least twice after we last talked. hahaha. FMU yesterday, and it was a . But I am super proud of myself because I held out and didn't POAS last night.

When I put in that my spotting ended, the app pushed out my ovulation day again, so I'm just super confused. lol. I am going to try to wait and maybe POAS tomorrow or the day after just in case...this will be 10-11 days after we last DTD so hopefully that's enough time for anything to show.

And next time, I'm going to consider using OPKs, too. I would really like to make sure that I am ovulating or gearing up to ovulate, at least.

7 years ago

It was definitely a short af for me- when I tested this morning -but hey, who can complain about a 3 day AF!!?lol] I'm only on cd7 now and already getting cramps and soar bbs. Looks like another early cycle for me. I did get my OPKs in the mail, took one this afternoon and it was neg, but the line was almost just as dark. I wonder if all this time I'm ovulating wayyyyyy earlier than I think???

I hope your spotting has stayed gone!!! It does sound like infertile cm BUT, if you're about to get your then you wouldn't have fertile cm anyways!!!

I have a feeling the next few cycles I will drive myself mad testing. Mostly because I just got my new shipment of tests lol I do feel a little better using OPKs, a lot easier to poas then check and analyze cm

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! No means we can't count you out yet!!!!

Yes - the spotting stayed away, even after BD again!

I'm not having many symptoms anymore... Just a little bit of uterus twinges here and there. CP was high, soft, open. But CM was like thick creamy globs of white snot (sorry TMI)... Not sure what's going on with that. I haven't retested yet... Partly because I'm scared to see the and partly because I only have two tests left and don't want to waste them on a .

Man, at least your cycle days are moving fast... Must be nice to know where you are. I'm still not even sure what to say about where I am.

I wish I could just know for sure to POAS already.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo