Community post

Discussion

Almost a year now. Stinks :(

Hi girls. Im 20 and have been trying for a baby almost a year now. Me and DF are getting really worried, we have tried everything weve heard to help us concieve ( staying lay down in bed for half an hour after TTC, bicycling in the air afterwards and also raising the hips slightly and 'the best positions' ) .. two of my friends have rencently gave birth and another is due to drop, i love being around their babys but I cant help but be soo jealous and now its in my mind that its almost been a year for me 'trying' its even worse, all i seem to do is stay in all day everyday and feel like crying all the time.. im soo afraid to make an appointment with my GP just incase i get the news i soo do not want to hear :'( what if i cannot concieve ? what if i am infertile ? i would not know what to do with myself if it came to that. I have noone to talk to but DF but theirs not much he can do or say to make me feel any better.. i guess i need someone to talk about it to whos actually been through it.

Anyone have any advice ?
Much appreciated.

Baby Dust everyone, all the best <3 ...

User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm right there with you. Same amount of time and same fear. My husband and I have decided this will be our last cycle, and if we are unable to get the result we want, we are determined to do whatever it takes. Regardless of the outcome, we are still committed to each other. My only advice is the advice I'm giving myself, "Get your head out of the sand." If there is a problem, ignoring it wont make it go away. We must bite the bullet and see what the doc says. Once we know, we can make a plan and move forward. I wish you the best in your ttc journey! *Baby Dust*

User Image

12 years ago

Hey :) - Thankyou for your comment, I hope you and your DH get your BFP very soon.. I will be sure to take your advice.
Thanks again and good luck!
Baby Dust to youu :)

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I'm in the same situation.. Been trying for 12 months and had a miscarriage in July...
Although it usually does take about a year to conceive so I wouldn't give up..
Make sure tour taking all the relevant vitamins and check when your ovulating etc too...
Don't give up at less than a year cos I know it will happen!!
Goodluck to you both on getting your BFP!
Xx

I'm 24 years old, DH is 25 and has a 7 year old Son to his previous partner. Married since November 12, 2010. TTC since January 2011. ..Miscarriage at 6 Weeks on June 3rd 2011.. xx

12 years ago

Thanks for the support MrsDixon! I have faith that we all will get that little bundle! ~*~*~Best wishes and Baby Dust!~*~*~

User Image

12 years ago

Thankyou for your support ladies..
I am so sorry about your MC MrsDixon, my friend has just had one too. I could never imagen how it would feel and I hope I never do but i am ever soo sorry and I really hope you dont ever give up trying :)

** Good luck and baby dust to your both :) **

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo