Community post

Discussion

Faint positive on 13dpo | Anyone else having same symptoms?

This is my 3rd month on clomid. Saw first very faint positive on 12 dpo .
It got slightly darker on 13dpo. I still have sore nipples and feel bloated.

I am afraid to test again on 14dpo, as I have heard chemical pregnancy can cause false positives.

Any one else getting faint positives for more than 1 day ?

18 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Yes I have had faint positives since 10dpo- I am now 13dpo. They have got darker every day, not fully dark yet though but due af in 2 days. Literally in the past 3 days all pregnancy symptoms have hit!
Nausea, cramps, sore legs, flu type symptoms. It's so strange how it creeps up! As my af isn't due I am still sceptical as I too have had a couple of chemicals but I've never had BFP so close to my af and this many strong symptoms! So hoping it sticks! What symptoms have you been experiencing?x

7 years ago

Fx and good vibes for y'all. Sounds hopeful for you both, jodie1986 and Hopeful1212. Prayers sent for a healthy and sticky bean!

7 years ago

Thanks for the reply lov3bug and Jodie. Today is 15dpo and I have got a slightly darker line. But for some reason line looks thin. AF is due in 3days , so fingers crossed.

Jodie for the past two weeks I have been experiencing nausea, sore breasts, terrible bloating and I have been a very Moody person.
Now the symptoms have reduced, I still have sensitive nipples, very hungry all the time, slight bloating and very tired.

I first thought it must be duphaston causing the symptoms. But the faint positives have given me hope.

Baby dust to all of ull....

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks luv3bug! Baby dust to you too!! :)

And hopeful1212 it sounds to me like you will get your BFP!! I too have had such bad moods! As in very impatient and cranky for no reason this is what made me test as I have never been so cranky 7 days before Af. You defo have all the same symptoms as me. I tested again today and another strong pink 2nd line! Sending baby dust to you!!! Let me know how you get on xx

7 years ago

Hi jodie, I saw ur HPT images, the test results looks similar to mine. Did u get ur blood test done yet ?

My doctor is not available for a week. So I will have to wait till she gets back.

No not yet, I am going to book tomo. My lines have got pinker last 2 days and the symptoms are there big time! I think it's a definate for me! If your lines are still showing within the time frame of the test then I would say you are pregnant! :) how exciting! Xx

7 years ago

Today I tested with another brand and I got strong positive.

Super excited!! We were trying for last 2 years.

I am sure u will get a positive on ur blood test jodie..

Wow that's amazing news! Congrats!! I bet your so excited! Yes I'm sure I will as I have had another BFP today! No denying now Af hasn't showed up today :)

7 years ago

Congrats ladies !!!!!!!!!
I have had similar symptoms. How many days late were you ?
I'm currently 6 days late I tested when I was one day late and I got a bfn . My doc appt is not till Tuesday !
I feel like my symptoms subsided
I'm just tired, lazy, hungry but I get really stuffed and a stomachache after I eat :(
My boobs aren't sore anymore .
Any advice?

7 years ago

Congrats jodie.....

Spanishflor my AF is due tomorrow. I got my bfp on 12 dpo
I have read that some people have late implantation, that could be the reason why u r getting bfn.
My symptoms have reduced with time but I still feel nauseous at times and have sore breasts.
And yeah always hungry.

Were u on any medication for fertility?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo