Community post

Discussion

3-6 DPO...What to expect by 7-12 DPO?

Hello,

Warning: TMI!! I on CD18 and at 6dpo I have been feeling my heart dropping like someone is startling me (FREAKING OUT), next i just feels like im very moist down their. At 3-5DPO i was EXTREMELY tired and very thirsty. Now I feel very bloated and my uterus feels full and heavy with in and out sensations that feel like gas. I cant pass gas or make a BM because it just turns into heartburn. Pimples showed up very randomly and i have been irritable My body and emotions are screaming LEAVE ME ALONE. I have a 25 day cycle with a 7 day Menstrual period, I ovulate on CD 12. I havent forgot about the nausea but not as noticable as the twinges, PMS, pullling, popping, and vibrational flutters at the hairline . So awkward, What should we look foward to regarding the symptoms and when should we test?

User Image

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi there!
8DPO here and feeling extremely tired and sleepy since around 4-5DPO.
The fatigue is my number one symptom followed by sore nipples, bloating and increased appetite.

Are you feeling tired too?
I may test on friday or saturday.

Hugs!

7 years ago

I am also 8 DPO and symptoms have slowly been changing. From 2 DPO I had extremely sensitive/sore nipples to the point a shirt brushing against would hurt. I have been very tired. The nipple sensitivity has subsided but is still there but starting yesterday my boobs just have this dull ache and hurt especially on the side and underneath like my bra hurts and is not comfortable at all, they also seem to itch a lot. I never have this much discomfort with my boobs during TWW. It is usually other symptoms, which are not as strong this month.

7 years ago

@Secallender, Ive learned that at 1 & 2dpo it is the small traces of HCG that is released which can lead to chemical pregnancies (false positives) which really suchs. Ive had those same symptoms prior and each resulted in AF. Not to say any of this to discourage you but i just know the TWW can be killer to our minds.

Have you too experienced the soreness only to lead to AF?

7 years ago

Lol wish I had symptoms am I weird? 5dpo and notin lol

7 years ago

@Miangel I have never had the symptoms this intense. I typically exhibited every symptom just to have AF. This month I'm trying not to log anything unless I is very stronger and worse than normal. I know every month can vary so I'm not getting my hopes up anymore, just wanted to express that it was something different for me and never had them hurt that bad before and usually nothing during the 4-8 DPO.

7 years ago

Since the egg does not implant until 6-12 dpo I do not believe youd be feeling pregnancy symptoms before then... it'd just be your ovulation symptoms

7 years ago

Well im 9dpo and according to a implantation calculator implantation should take place today! But when does the bleeding actually occur.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo