Community post

Discussion

Diahrrea at 14 dpo?

I am still waiting for my BFP - hoping to still get it. I am at 14 dpo (roughly - I'm irregular so it's hard to tell when I O'd) and am having diahrrea - everytime I eat something (b/c I am hungry) my stomach gets gurgly and nauseous - and then I'm running to the bathroom.

Have you ever experienced this as part of early pregnancy?

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

yes i did with my first pregnancy, started about 13 dpo and didn't stop til 20dpo or so

9 years ago

i was like that for a day or so, then boom constipation.

9 years ago

YES! Exactly - I have had it for two days - and then last night it was back to constipation ... argh - took hpt test however it showed negative -- possibly a extremely faint line - but it's hard for me to know b/c sometimes I think I'm seeing what I want to see rather than what is there - guess i'll try testing again over the weekend...

9 years ago • Post starter

I got positive in the afternoon, then would retest in the am. What is your dpo I got faint positive around 8 dpo. But very faint and around 10 to 14 is when I really realized I'm pregnant. With lines getting darker

9 years ago

I am now 17 dpo - I have taken several tests and they are all negative -- I thought I saw line, but again I don't want to say I did b/c it could just be me seeing what I wanted to see. but with irregular cycles I'm not sure when I ovulated so I could be like 14 dpo now instead of 17 dpo - but I have NO sign of my period - Idk if you check your cervix but mine is super high and soft - no sign of AF. So I'm thinking it's still possible?? I'm just gonna keep checking every few days.....

did you not think you were pregnant for awhile until the lines showed up darker?

9 years ago • Post starter

i was in shock after i took first response,which i only took because i didnt want the blue dye tests to give me false positive, i did check my cervix for a while, and then switched to ovulation kits after i had an ovarian cyst rupture on halloween 2014. which basically made ttc start all over again. i did notice that when your closer to af, for me this time my cervix was high and closed off more than what it had been before. when my af would be almost here, it would be closed, raise a little, come back down, and open a little for af.

gurgly and nauseous, i've felt nauseous in all my pregnancies but until this pregnancy it hit me before i got my bfp. with first response. every woman is different though. i don't have morning sickness with any of my pregnancies, but if this one changes i will let you know!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo