Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 162 Replies | Last Page

I am 5DPO today and I feel like I'm pregnant! Yes, it's early to say that and yes it's a bold statement. But I have been feeling twinges and mild cramping since O Sunday night (our BD timing couldn't have been better this weekend with DH going out of town Monday). On 3DPO I woke up with some interesting pleasant sensations like balloons being blown up in my uterus. This continued throughout the day, along with prevalent bloating and gas. Day 4 was similar, with the addition of noticing that my nipples were changing. They started to look a bit darker and puffier (like when you're a teen and your breasts are developing). Also, any time I touch or brush against something, they feel tingly. The breast changes are more obvious today on day 5, while the abdomen symptoms have come and gone instead of being almost constant. Each night I'm so excited to go to sleep so I can check my temp in the morning and see what symptoms pop up that day!

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone who has been pregnant before?

Does anyone else feel pregnant?!

User Image

7 years ago

I'm 4 dpo today. It's been a long journey of trying for baby #2. My daughter turned 2 in July and we started trying in June, in hopes that we'd have a baby before she turned 3. My last period was June 21st. For most of July, I thought for sure I was pregnant, but every test was negative. The doctor did an ultrasound to check for pregnancy and/or cysts. Nothing was found so they tested my blood for thyroid problems...nothing there either! So, I just kept testing for ovulation. I didn't get a positive OPK for quite awhile, but finally got one this week. I'm now 4 DPO and hoping this month is our month!!

7 years ago

@meghan83 sounds very promising! I am 8dpo and I have been feeling those same cramps. I have also been exhausted ... which is a huge sign for me. I know I said I wasn't going to test early but... lol I don't think I can wait. Probably test in 2 days at 10DPO with frer.

User image

7 years ago

@megan_wynne it must have been difficult to wait, but I'm sure you're stoked you ovulated! Fx you caught a good one and will get your BFP!

@amarah how exciting! Tomorrow morning then? Can't wait to hear how your test goes!

@MrsMayne, have you continued having cramps and stuff too? I think you're on the same day as I am!

As for me, 7DPO here. I do think based on my symptoms that an egg was fertilized. I am praying that it is implanting properly- I know that is not guaranteed! There is part of me that thinks since I have gone like 20 years of cycles without getting pregnant, my body won't know what to do with it. It's a silly fear I know. I still feel some twinges throughout the day, now more like a dull stabbing feeling, but symptoms not as prevalent as on DPO3&4. Hoping I get some sore BBs soon or implantation spotting so I can start feeling super confident about it!

User Image

7 years ago

@Meghan83 - I just read your last post and I'm having a lot of the same symptoms as you! I've had some mild cramps and pressure in my abdomen and my nipples have gotten bigger as well as super sensitive. Crossing my fingers that this is it!! Hope we both get our BFP's this month -- what a great Christmas present that would be!!

7 years ago

Haven't ovulated but hoping for a Sep 2017 baby as well.

7 years ago

Hey everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping into this thread so late in the game. I could use some support to get me through the rest of the TWW. Im 9dpo today (10dpo in like 5 mins) and am anxious for the next week to go by fast!. I impatiently tested at 7dpo and got a BFN, so Im working on waiting til at least 14dpo or, if i can hold out long enough, Christmas morning.

Hoping for s for all!! And some great news to start off the new year

User Image

7 years ago

9dpo, well technically 10dpo since its after midnight. Showered and decided to take a test and I think I got a faint bfp

7 years ago

Omg how exciting ;)

7 years ago

@ZMTMommy-ah how exciting!! Did you try again with fmu this morning or when will you test again?

Welcome to all the new ladies joining! The more the merrier, hope we get lots of good news on this board!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo