Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 162 Replies | Last Page

Day 10 po. Took test yesterday and it is clearly a negative though I know it early. It actually helped me. I'm finding it easier to think I'm not pregnant and pray that I actually am instead of being so consumed with wanting to be. If AF doesn't show Christmas Day I'll test again but it's looking like we will try again next month. Lots of love and prayers to all!

7 years ago

Well i'm out! Af just decided to show up, my last two cycles have only been 27 days when they're usually 28. I know 27 is still in the regular window, just wondering why theyve shortened all of a sudden. Hmmm. Oh well, onto the next cycle! I may try to start using OPK's this month as i have never used them before. Maybe i can get a better idea on my cycles.

I hope everyone on this thread gets their bfp this merry month :)

7 years ago

Af for me as well! looking on the bright side... now i can have a few drinks at the holiday parties. congrats to all the ladies with the bfps! what a great christmas gift! happy holidays and best wishes to all! <3

7 years ago • Post starter

Sorry AF got you ladies!
Thanks for the congrats and to the others who got bfp's: hooray! I'm so hoping the luck will rub off on some more of you.
I tested again this morning (12dpo) and got another faint positive. I'm not sure if I should be worried it's no darker than 10dpo but I realise it's still early. Like many of you I'm sure, I just want to know for sure before Xmas!

7 years ago

Will be 12 dpo tomorrow, am gonna do digital first thing in morning, fingers crossed. No real symptoms have a runny nose though!

7 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs!! And sorry to all of you who got AF :/ 2017 will be your year!!

The mood swings are out of control over here. Hoping for a positive tomorrow morning

User Image

7 years ago

Af due today and hasn't shown up yet. The lack of Af symptoms is making me hopeful, but tomorrow will be the clincher i've had af be a day late before so fingers crossed. Hoping to get the Bfp tomorrow!

User Image

7 years ago

11DPO and still feeling very pregnant over here! BBs have gradually gotten more sore over the past few days and bigger too. I feel a stabbing feeling in one spot on my uterus where I think our little blastocyst has been implanting for the past few days. Plus my BBT chart is looking triphasic, so cool to see! DH and I decided to stick with the original plan and not test til Christmas morning. I'm having way too much fun symptom spotting and having a little mystery to it.

I'm sorry AF showed up for some of you! It sounds like we have another round of ladies testing tomorrow, good luck to you and I can't wait to check this board in the morning!

User Image

7 years ago

Eeeeek meghan83. The stabbing pain is what I noticed ... no implantation bleeding over here and I was getting so hung up on seeing it thinking if I didn't then I wouldn't be pregnant. I'm so excited for you!! :)

7 years ago

Morning ladies, bfn this morning 12dpo, will see if af shows her ugly head in next couple of days, congrats again to all BFP,s, enjoy the Christmas ladies, x

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo