Community post

Discussion

3DPO Looking for TWW Buddies!

View Full Post

I'm 3DPO today and looking for some friends to wait out the grueling next 2 weeks! I'm 32 years old and on my 3rd cycle trying to conceive my first child. So far no symptoms, hoping this time goes by fast!

31 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 31 Replies | Last Page

BeTheLight- me too! I think I might actually be able to hold off on testing until Tuesday when af is due, who would've thought?! I don't really have any "classic" pg symptoms. Really bad lower backache which never ever ever happens to me. Twinges, pulling and pressure in my belly but who know about that. Also hungry much more often and I've had a sore throat and runny nose for a few days. All not so convincing things.

On another note, does anyone know what to look for when checking cp and cm? I track them every day but don't know what I should be looking for when it comes to before af vs early pg.

7 years ago

Does anyone have an update? AF came on Sunday.

Here's to next go round!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

Mine came on Friday :(

7 years ago • Post starter

Af is due today and so far nothing, normally I would feel it. I've been having "weird" cm (tmi) but I don't really know what it means. Other than lots and lots of vivid baby/pregnancy dreams and a slightly upset stomach I feel out... don't feel like going through another bfn today :/

7 years ago

@jmvd - sorry to hear that af came!

@allison- maybe it'll be your bfp!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

So I have something strange to share and I want to know what you guys think.....

So last Friday (which would have been CD 14) I got really bad cramps and got what I thought was my period. I had a normal flow for 3 days, had no reason to think it wasn't AF. I didn't even take a pregnancy test because I figured I was out. So today, which would be CD7 of my next cycle, I decided to start taking my OPK so I made sure I didn't miss my surge. It came back positive. I thought this was really early so I googled and OPK's can be positive if you're pregnant. So I immediately took a pregnancy test and got an instant BFP. But I'm worried and still not convinced. I literally thought I had a normal period just last weekend. Does anyone know if my hCG levels would still be high enough a week later if what I had was a chemical pregnancy? I don't want to get my hopes up too much!

Sorry, I totally did the lingo wrong! Last Friday would have been 14 DPO, not CD14, so when I would have normally expected my period.

So how did it turn out for you???

af is due in about 6 days. I have promised myself I won't test until 7 days from now.

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

I went to the doctor and they had me take a urine test and it was positive (no shock there). They said it was too early for an ultrasound so they drew blood. Before I even got the results back from my blood test, I started having really bad cramping and I ended up miscarrying. We're back to trying again this month, wish us luck!

@BeTheLight516, have you tested yet?

I'm so sorry to hear that!

I am currently 13-15 dpo and af is 2 days late. I have taken 3 hpt and all have been negative.

I'm going to wait until Friday to test again to try and keep my sanity.

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo