Community post

Discussion

16 days late negative pregnancy test

Hi, I'm 29yrs Young and me and my partner decided to not try for a baby but to leave it to chance I was on the depo but only a short time I only had 3 injections, I had periods whilst on the depo but missed 3 months after stopping the injections I had my lmp 6/10/16 and now 48 days later I've not had a period and keep getting negative tests even on 10miu tests, my doctor won't do bloods only urine tests so I'm confused as to what to do I feel pregnant (I've had 5 kids) I've never had to wait so long for a positive so I'm starting to think I'm going mad and my body is too, is there anyone that can give me some positive advice?
Much appreciated x

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm not too sure what might be going on but I just wanted to wish you luck in your ttc journey!! I too also have 5 kiddos and am totally jealous you get to try for a sixth . Maybe your body is just taking some extra time readjusting after the depo shot?! I hope you get your soon!!

7 years ago

you should ask your Dr to investigate why you're not having your period. I went 3 months without a period, and then got a BFP before i ever got another one, so your body can do weird and random things. Now i'm pregnant with #3 and have 0 symptoms, and just saw the baby last friday, measuring 11wks.

7 years ago

Thankyou I will keep this post updated so that if anyone else goes through what I am they can hopefully get some reassurance that they are not alone x

7 years ago • Post starter

Still no period doctors useless but by my calculations I'm due for my next period in 6 days so I'm going to wait to see if that arrives did another test this morning and bfn I feel like crap been have symptoms of being pregnant and still nothing I'll keep the post updated

Ok so now I'm on day 27 of my missed period but if calculations are correct I'm due for my next period tomorrow I was sick dizzy and nearly passed out last night so not sure what's going on collected a morning sample so I know I'm due for my next period tomorrow but I still want to test coz my partner thinks I'm pregnant especially since for the past 3 weeks his dog has been all over me lol

Day 2 of second missed period going to test in the morning feel so confused

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo