Community post

Discussion

TTC again... AF cramps at 7dpo

Hi ladies, back at TTC after a month off. My man and I DTD on the 23rd and 24th when I noticed the ovulation symptoms I have every month (EWCM, ovary pin, and strong desire to have sex around cd 11-13). I believe I am either 6 or 7dpo and since yesterday I have been experiencing light AF-like cramps, sore breasts and sensitive nips, nausea and no desire to eat, and soooo much gas. Most of these are common other than cramps starting up this early. Been off b.c. for over 3 months so hopefully my body is ready!!!

Anyone else approx 7 dpo??

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes, Bloating, gas, omg my belly looks like im already 3 months prego with all the bloating.....i do feel the bubbly feeling on uterus, not so much the butterly feeling but just bubbles popping. Im 7dpo, i OV on the 25th and i should have conceived Oct 29 - Nov 3rd. I had headaches a few days before OV and now the cramping feels like AF cramps, but prior to October i went 1 month with no Menstrual and then finally saw AF october 13th. I have irregular cycles and i experienced these very same symptoms after i missed my period back in september.

7 years ago

I am 6dpo!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo