Community post

Discussion

Need a place to vent. Cycle day 24 and...

...where are my pre-AF symptoms? I normally have contraction-like cramps and air-filled belly in the evening starting right around this time.

11/12 DPO. Symptoms for the past weeks are

Cramping from low in my abdomen that come back every day right down in the same spot-- low and to the right. Nothing like the contraction-like AF cramps I am used to. Never had cramping after O soooo thats weird.

Heavy, full feeling coming from low in my abdomen that starts in the morning and stays all day into the evening (not just when I eat). Only some gas.

Nausea that lasts all day (no vomiting, thank God).

Needless to say, I am feeling very confident this month, yet not interested in trying to convince anyone else or myself. Feeling pretty frustrated considering my history of overthinking every symptom and not feeling like I can go to people out of fear of being judged.

BFN's for 5 days. Feeling irritated that some women get their positives at fricken 7/8/9 DPO. Feeling frustrated that my boyfriend doesn't have to wake up and feel the heaviness of "Am I pregnant? Should I test? Am I crazy? Where is my positive? Is my body about to change dramatically for months?"

This wasn't meant to be a pity post. Just looking for a place to ask for some support. This shit is hard. Not like you all don't know that.

Hope anyone reading is still able to stay positive. Respond if you'd like some mutual support :)

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I empathize. I know it seems unfair some women get pregnant if their partner looks at em too long while other have to work harder. Be encouraged... every step of the journey is worth the moment when you will have that brand new human being in your arms for you to love and cherish. for some it's not easy but it's worth it.

7 years ago

I feel your pain... I feel this way every month and drive myself absolutely crazy overthinking every symptom. That's why I'm on here as I can't reveal my TTC crazy nonsense to anyone else but my husband but I even tone it down for him. I get super hopeful and then AF comes and bites me on the bum. After having an ovarian ectopic pregnancy earlier this year I can't help feeling that I am doomed.... I had convinced myself before two neg tests (although its prob too early) that I am preg this month but after seeing those BFNs can't help thinking AF will be here before I know it. The nausea, headaches, frequent urination and fatigue/ difficulty sleeping is still giving me hope though. No doubt I have a sickness bug or something.... hope you get your BFP :)

7 years ago

Thanks ladies ?????? Update... I just had light pink spotting in clear cm woth no AF cramping, just a little poke here and there. Fingers crossed!!! Waiting two days to test

7 years ago • Post starter

Oops those were supposed to be hearts not question marks lol

Just kidding... AF is here :( very sad today. I don't know how I will be able to do this every month for very long.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo