Community post

Discussion

I was SO convinced, unsure if I'm out.

It's our third cycle TTC. I'm 11dpo of a 28 day cycle, so AF due Sunday. I can't even say how confident I was this month, I have been absolutely exhausted, pain in my breasts, starving hungry first thing in the morning, slight cramps but more pinching, different to what I usually experience. I was so sure I wasn't even going to bother testing! But I did and thought it was a given...and it's negative. I just can't believe it! I don't know if it's too early....but my cycles are likely clockwork I would have thought it would show by now as my periods/cycles have never been anything out of the ordinary. I will test again tomorrow? Has anybody experienced anything similar that has led to a success? x

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi ttcmemeber. I am feeling the same. I swore for sure I was going to get a bfp..this cycle has been so different. I tested at 9dpo with a 5days sooner and got a bfn.:( and now I'm getting af cramping...from 4dpo I have been getting dull cramps in lower abd which is not normal for me and way to early.very sore breasts and eating like crazy..but now today I'm 11dpo on cd 24 af due on 10/10/16 and now I'm getting what is clearly af cramps as its in my back as normal. Feeling sad everytime I test or start cramping. Fx we both get bfp

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo