Community post

Discussion

day 14 of my cycle

I just recently suffered a loss (October) and am ready to TTC again. When I conceived this past time, my opk's always showed some pink. This time there is not even a trace of a line and I have tested four times over the past four days. I started day 9 of my cycle since my cycle may be off after my d&c.I didn't want to miss my O. I just thought I would be seeing some signs of an LH rise by now. My cycles are normally thirty days. Ugh. This is so frustrating. I just want to be pregnant again so badly as I know all who have suffered a loss must feel! I wish I had more say and more control over my ovaries!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Hugs to you! Don't get frustrate yet! Keep trying the opks. You may ovulate a bit later than usual. You're right that the d&c may have thrown your cycles off a bit. It totally sucks our bodies don't bounce back and do what we want when we want!

9 years ago

It's true and so frustrating. I am not a control freak at all however, when it comes to this, I totally wish I had more!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo