Community post

Discussion

Could I be having an early miscarriage??

Today is 09/24 Sat. I had gotten my first +positive on 09/11 I was 3wks 4 days.
*On 09/18 Sun. I started having very sharp pains & lower cramping around pelvic. I went to the emergency room( I sat and wait for 2.5 hrs and still wasn't seen) I left went home and took a pain pill.
*On 09/20 Tues. I went to my OBGYN and it was confirmed I'm pregnant 4wk4days due date 05/25/2017.
*On 09/22 Thurs. evening I wiped and noticed light red & brownish blood. No plain or cramps
*On 09/23 Friday morning I noticed medium-light red blood & brownish blood after I wiped. No plain or cramps
*Today On 09/24 I went to the restroom to pee and out came red blood also some blood clots which looked more like tissue(pale pink or off white in color). No pain.
So since this has been happening for the past cpl. days I've a glove on (TMI) I put my finger inside to get any excess of blood and it does not be much. Then there's no more bleeding or blood left inside.

>>> My Question is whats happening?? Is this an early miscarriage ?? Today I'm 5wks2days. My next appt. is 10/4
User ImageUser Image
This sonogram was done at 4wks4days

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there. I'm not a medical professional but I can tell you my experience. I too had my first positive on 9/11/16. First dr appt on Monday 9/19/16 pregnancy was confirmed. I had some brown spotting I asked the dr about and was told it was normal due to the fact that I had intercourse 2 days before. On Tuesday 9/20 i began to bleed bright red I called the dr and was told to lie down and go in first thing Wednesday 9/21 for bloodwork for my hcg levels. Results came back at 130. Friday 9/23 went back they were 127. It was confirmed my pregnancy wasn't viable today 9/24 at a appointment with ob. I have had bright red bleeding similar to a period and no pain. There seems to be some tissue in the blood and a few clots I passed earlier. I really hope this Is not the case for you.

7 years ago

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with me. So, today 09/24 at 4:30 pm I went to the ER and had my HCG Levels check and 1 hour later my Levels are 85mIU/ml for 5wks2days. I've been researching and at 5wks. my HCG levels should be 100-10,000 mIU/ml. The dr. advised me to that I may have already had the miscarriage or I have a threaten miscarriage. He told me to prepare myself. I will be getting levels checked again on Mon 09/26 if the the level decline I already know what to expect...

7 years ago • Post starter

I too was in the 5th week. The day I began to miscarry I was 5w 4d. Have you had any back pain? I never had cramping either however, the back pain I had and it started in the tww. Have you had anymore bleeding? My bleeding began with spotting but then turned into bleeding like af. I go back Monday for bloodwork to make sure my levels are dropping. Dr hopes they have dropped from 127 to around 60. I also knew something wasn't right and to prepare myself for the news before it was actually confirmed. I will keep you in my thoughts. Hoping all is ok for you. Keep me informed.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo