Community post

Discussion

nips so sensitive they hurt 11dpo

after vivid dreams last night and the onset of bb tenderness underarns yesterdat pregressing through day today my nips have joined n and are so sensitive they almost hurt,

[url=User Image]

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am only 4DPO but starting last night my nipples were SOOOO sensitive!! It even hurt to have the shower water beat on them, and then my DH barely grazed a nip and I almost punched him. I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm really trying not to over analyze things, but this sympton is totally new to me! Will be praying for your !!

** Crystal ** ME (29): Irregular cycles and sporatic/irregular ovulation. DH (33): Possible "lazy" sperm; good count and morphology User Image User Image Clomid cycle #1 - 100 mg - December 2011

12 years ago

This is our first month trying and man is the TWW a killer! I ovulated Dec 28th give or take a day and ever since this past Monday I have been experiencing cramping off and on, close to the pain I get when I ovulated. I took a test yesterday after dinner, i couldn't take it anymore and I got a BFN :( what a bummer. I am still not due for AF until wed and today, 10 DPO my nipples hurt so bad I almost have to laugh when i bump them and also, I have a slight headache and I feel really warm. I'm hoping that I tested too early and that AF doesn't show. . Also, I am having really vivid dreams, very watery CM, lower back aches and i'm extremely tired. I hope this isn't just all a coincidence!

12 years ago

I have has crazy dreams myself for a week and a half but I can totally relate to sore nipple shower killed me.. I'm 14dpo af one day late gonna wait it out tired of being disappointed

12 years ago

im 11 dpo, waiting is driving me mad.. took first response 6 day sooner test yesterday and got BFN soo dissapointing. im reading about all the breast tenderness. i dont have this although they do look a lot fuller but not tender at all. i have had a lot of pelvic discomfort, shooting like pain for the past week or so, increased cervical mucos and crazy dreams (but not baby related) asided from the achy tummy i cant really say that i am to tired yet. i do sometimes feel like i have slight backache from time to time.. i sure dont want to see AF in a few days

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo