Community post

Discussion

BFP :-) Now have a wedding and baby on the way <3

Okay so at 6-7 DPO (I have bipolar) I noticed I was VERY VERY emotional, and usually I'll only have 1-2 fits a month, but NEVER back to back like that, but I passed it off. My fiance has been getting sick for the past week and it was making me sick too (I'm an EMT-BASIC so that's VERY strange). I have been taking OPK's since I ovulated, and up until today, they weren't positive, BUT today's was WAY DARKER than it ever got at ovulation. So we went to the Dollar Store (b/c it's only 1/4mi. up the road) and I made myself pee again, literally within 15 minutes of taking the OPK and it was a BFP!!! We couldn't believe it, so then we went to WalMart and got the digi, I knew there was no wondering about that type, got hope and again MADE myself pee, so this was 45 mins after the + OPK, and 30 mins after the Dollar Store BFP, and SURE ENOUGH "PREGNANT" showed up!!! I'm BEYOND estatic!!! We have been TTC the natural way (NO OPK) for 6 months, this month was our first month, and what do you know, it worked!!!! EVEN WITH A RETROVERTED UTERUS!!!!! Pics are in my HPT Gallery that is OPEN to everyone. I'm 11DPO at this time with an EDD of 9/18/2012 :-) Good luck and sticky dust to all of you!!!!

<3!~Good luck, baby dust, and sticky glue to all~!<3

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I am so happy for you!!! My fiancee and I are waiting to test to see if we get a BFP! I hope everything goes well for you and the little bun in the oven.

12 years ago

thank you so much <3 and I hope you get your BFP soon, it's crazy how you will feel when you see that line, you wanna see it so bad, and then when you see it, you don't believe it, and take 20 million more :-)

<3!~Good luck, baby dust, and sticky glue to all~!<3

12 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!!

12 years ago

Congrats!
You and I have the same due date :)

12 years ago

Congrats!! Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!

12 years ago

I got a BFN last month:( but we are trying again this month. I pray I get pregnant with a happy healthy baby.

12 years ago

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Due November 20th! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo