Community post

Discussion

8 DPO anybody with me, would love to hear your symptoms?

View Full Post

Hi

I would love to hear from you ladies who are also 8 dpo today. I have some weird cramps just below my belly button and along my tummy line. it is cramps and feels like a pulling sensation. Now and again I get a dull cramp in my left ovary side.

AF is only due in 9 days so why would I have this cramping, pulling sensation? Would love to hear your symptoms :)

22 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

MrsNO5, congratulation, oh what wonderful news!

I also read into every little symptom I get and hope for the best. Wow that might be a sign for me; been crampy and all but no spotting, I might just test early again.

So you tested at 11-12 dpo and can I ask what test you used?

9 years ago • Post starter

Yea It was about that, I used the cvs brand of "frer" which is a blue dye. I know I know they have a bad wrap but I did get 2 positives within 3 mins. I took a frer the next day which was - until hours later then another cvs blue and and a darker pos.
then the next day 12-13 dpo is when I got bloodwork done. I am grateful that by the time they had called to tell me the following day that it was a positive blood result that the chemical preg had already ended so I didn't have time to be sad really you know. Any who my hcg was at a 10 when I got the blood test so the blue dye test picked it up days before frer for me.

9 years ago

Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy. Is FRER the First Response test, I have never seen then here in the shops before.

I think that I will test on Saturday at 14dpo now, if I can hold out.

I'm 8dpo today.. Having pulling sensation also in tummy.. Feel like I'm coming down with a cold..no energy at all

9 years ago

Yes I also had the pulling sensation and cramping for a few days, then today it was all gone. It is starting again just now with a funny pulling sensation through my bellybutton... very weird.

This two week wait seems like years :)

Welp Today I am 9 dpo and i had major cramping last night. dh thought it was time af tgey way i complained. Took a test at 6pm yesterday and bfn, Did another this morning not with 1morning urine but the urine right afterwards and still a bfn. Feeling disappointed but I have a few more days til af comes, if she comes.

Going home to do another test afterwork. #fingers crossed

Oh and i have the same symptoms just added cramping.
Fatigue
Frequent urine
Gassy

9 years ago

I am trying so hard not to test and wait till AF is due but also don't want to read too much into my symptoms and have disappointments again. But how can we not

I will hold thumbs for your BFP when you test after work!!

AF is due round about the 1/12 for me and hopefully she doesn't come this time.

I am on my 8dpo.. trying as much not to test.. had very mild cramps yesterday and before.. like before AF... I do not have much symptoms :( I hope I am not disappointed..

9 years ago

Hi Babs22

I am 11dpo and today I have no symptoms as the cramps etc is gone, not sure what to make of it. Going to test the weekend...

I took a preggie test today as I just couldn't help myself and it was a BFN!! So disappointing but I will test again in a couple of days.

Maybe I am reading to much into the symptoms I have, aargh the stress.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo