Community post

Discussion

Advice Needed- 12 dpt, 11 dpo, beta hcg 2.5

Hi, this is my 2nd month on clomid at 150mg. (I hate the stuff and it makes me feel awful :( I also took the trigger shot on August 26th. So I'm 12 days past the trigger and I think I ovulated the next day, so 11 dpo. I've been testing out my trigger and it has gotten fainter but never really gone away. Well I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was still faintly positive, but very faint, so I went in for a blood test and my hcg was only 2.5, progesterone 11 (it was 18 at 6dpo). I took another test this afternoon and it was a little darker. Could this be pregnancy or just lingering trigger shot? Is it bad that my progesterone has dropped that much? I should also mention I had some pretty bad cramping me and bloating last Friday, Sept 2 and thought it might be implantation, but I would think it would show up by now :(

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo