Community post

Discussion

Looking for obsessive cycle buddy!

View Full Post

I would really love a friend (or ten) who is as crazy about testing kits as me :) ladies who would like to talk daily, I would love to hear from you. Currently 4dpo, cycle day 22, expecting AF September 10.

TTC #2, we have a lovely 13-month-old daughter.

Looking forward to making some new friends!

15 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Good morning lovelies, how is everyone feeling today?!

7 years ago • Post starter

I was doing pretty good to avoid obsessing over symptoms this cycle until yesterday when I started to have some lower abdominal pain on the right side. It's not something I've ever felt before almost like a sting for pain and then later and odd sensation behind my belly button that I can't really describe. I try to tell myself could be early AF symptoms as I am 10dpo today. This morning I have more breast pain and some pain in my nippers. Again, could be AF symptoms. I hate how similar the symptoms are! Aside from that I have nothing :(

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies. I said I wasn't going to test until I missed by period. Realistically I knew that wouldn't happen. The minute I picked up tests tonight I used one. Take a look and let me know what you think. The faint line popped up right away!User Image

User Image

7 years ago

For those ladies who track BBT, I'm looking for some tips! I haven't attempted it at all, mostly for fear of doing it wrong, making myself worry needlessly, etc.

BBT tracking advice welcome =D

7 years ago • Post starter

All you need to do it take your temperature right in the morning, before you get out of bed. It's best if you track for a couple months to see what your body does. This is my first cycle tracking my BBT as well.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo